• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Mata was such a weird buy looking back :lol. Needed a left back, a winger, two central midfielders and a centre back and Moyes goes for a number ten

So weird

But yet I am still so happy
You're happy over killing Fady? You're heartless.

Clegg

"And he wept for there were no more signings to make that day".

article_img.jpg

wedward

Michael Bradley has covered more ground than anyone else at the World Cup.

He looks like shit but at least he is still trying.

Hopefully he snaps out of it for Belgium.

Best moment of the day yet to come chaps. Januzaj.

Mata was such a weird buy looking back :lol. Needed a left back, a winger, two central midfielders and a centre back and Moyes goes for a number ten

So weird

But yet I am still so happy
Woodward signed him.

dc89

@ManUtd 3m
Ander Herrera tells #MUTV both @D_DeGea and @JuanMata8 have been in touch. "They told me this is the biggest club in the world."

Jarnet87

Michael Bradley has covered more ground than anyone else at the World Cup.

He looks like shit but at least he is still trying.

Hopefully he snaps out of it for Belgium.

I think the US can and will beat Belgium. I've seen nothing from Belgium to think they can put together even a half of quality football. I'm kind of surprised they didn't start Origi tonight. It's a great opportunity to see how he does as the lone man for 55-60 minutes, and if he were to score again I'd definitely start him over Lukaku.

I can see Russia beating Algeria and making it through. We all criticise Capello, but he knows what he's doing. Still, better than 0 goals amirite Wooden

---

Anyone want Banished, Kerbal Space Program or Valiant Hearts? First come first serve, quote, etc...

Wilbur

Banned
I can see Russia beating Algeria and making it through. We all criticise Capello, but he knows what he's doing. Still, better than 0 goals amirite Wooden

---

Anyone want Banished, Kerbal Space Program or Valiant Hearts? First come first serve, quote, etc...

Any time wooden ever pretends he knows what he's talking about from now

"yeah but what about Algeria"

Instant ether. He'll freeze up and start gibbering. Incredible.

hiroshawn

Banned
I think the US can and will beat Belgium. I've seen nothing from Belgium to think they can put together even a half of quality football. I'm kind of surprised they didn't start Origi tonight. It's a great opportunity to see how he does as the lone man for 55-60 minutes, and if he were to score again I'd definitely start him over Lukaku.

lukaku flopped hard at this world cup. I wonder where he will go on loan next season.

Great to see all the hate and jealousy regards to United in here :lol

People got comfortable. Thought our time was finished and generally mocked us.

The giant wasn't sleeping chaps, it just blinked.

Belgium has been trolling this entire World Cup. Just been saving energy until they can unleash it in the knockout rounds.

at least that's what I tell myself

Stubo

Speaking of wonderkids, whatever happened to Bojan? Wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing?
He was a beast on football manager! Still on loan at Ajax I think?
Just Vidal, Hummels and Sanchez to go now.
Another CB or at least a CM who can play CB pls.
@ManUtd 3m
Ander Herrera tells #MUTV both @D_DeGea and @JuanMata8 have been in touch. "They told me this is the biggest club in the world."
Is this some sort of breach of your PR contract? :p

Yeah this. Colombia got an easy group but at least they still looked damn good playing. Belgium doesn't look like they deserve this. Theoretically the US could beat them. Only upset so far in my list is Greece going past cote divoire.

L1NETT

---

Would love Valiant my Metro bro

Steam ya?

Marc

Congrats Man U, I still hope Powell gets a run of games rather than another loan into oblivion. Still, a midfielder! Amazing!
One that couldn't get into a world cup failing squad

Hopefully Smalling and Jones at CB with Shaw at LB, would certainly do England a favour in creating a ready made defence. Although Bruce and Pallister would disagree.

It hasn't stopped Rooney and Suarez and Tevez and

Well, it sort of has for those guys...

One a world cup failure, one a mental frothing dog, and the other couldn't even get to the world cup... and plays in Serie fucking A.

Jarnet87

You can't blame Tevez for not making the squad, Messi hates him. I mean when a manager picks Rodrigo Palacios over you there is definitely some bad blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom