• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

Think Roy's doing a good job. He's implemented youth really well. Just needs to show balls regarding Gerrard and Rooney now.

fuck off pls

I have to be up at quarter past 10, so need to sleep immediately after this match
Sunday shift? Eugh.

Wilbur

Banned
Why the fuck does he keep saying Côte d'Ivoire, he doesn't say Italia or Deutschland or anything else the stupid prick

Messi

MEESSSSIIII!

Hi

olivia-wilde-clap-o.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chiellini at LB was a nightmare. I was so scared about that, but it turned out more or less okay. Could watch Pirlo dummy for Il Principino forever.

Forever etched/embedded in history/youtube. SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!

What's this about Drogba to Juventas? YURT EXPLAIN PLS
Sup Brian!

Who knows what Marry is thinking anymore, at least he's better than Khal Drogo though innit. He's solid and reliable, can't ask for more from a backup striker!

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i'm more confident with england getting out the group than if we had a 0-0 bus parkathon and scraped a point. especially given uruguay's earlier performance.

infact, it's probably the best i've felt about an england showing in a long time. still full of exploitable pock holes, but we actually have a pace and creativity going forward that has been dead since summer 2010.

good game all round and congrats to italy.

Arnie

Fuck the "Roy's done well" bollocks.

A proper coach managed that squad and we win by a few goals. Italy were fucking dire.

Messi

Forever etched/embedded in history/youtube. SO PROUD OF HIM!!!!

Sup Brian!

Who knows what Marry is thinking anymore, at least he's better than Khal Drogo though innit. He's solid and reliable, can't ask for more from a backup striker!

So it's true? Is it signed sealed delivered?

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck the "Roy's done well" bollocks.

A proper coach managed that squad and we win by a few goals. Italy were fucking dire.

Bit harsh I think. They played within themselves (not 50%, shanks!), controlled the pace the game was played at.

Arnie

Bit harsh I think. They played within themselves (not 50%, shanks!), controlled the pace the game was played at.
Right, they played within themselves.

The point of a coach is for a team to play beyond themselves.

Fucking Roy Hodgson.

Hasn't improved a top player in his career.

Fact.

3Sixty

Back from the boozer. My thoughts on England.

Bottle job by Roy to start Sterling over Lallana. Yet another speed merchant over the most technically gifted midfielder in England. Brilliant.

Barkley doing the square root of fuck all.

Rooney playing 90 mins LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Joke of a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom