• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what a Chris Algieri is, and good luck buying your way out of the fiery depths of Hell with a poxy £85

I'll trade my way out using games I bought on Steam at 80% off

iEc1uI92fPwCI.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
15,5 milions viewers in Italy for the match

Bit disappointed with the substitutions,we lacked pace and with someone like Insigne and Cerci we could have been more dangerous on th counter in the last 20-25 mins of the game....
Thiago Motta is so goddamn slow.....

Yeah Prandelli was playing it safe by subbing two defensive midfielders.

FuturusX

Marriage will last about 5 minutes...but what glorious 5 minutes that will be. Better to have loved and....

Thinking about England performance...they could easily have mustered a draw. The chances where there. The young players looked fantastic...it was the old guard that fell a bit flat...bit like dead weight really.

Most of the teams can't seem to last a whole match in the heat. Both England and Japan just seem to end like a wet fart halfway through their 2nd half.

Honda's passing just went to the shittiest of shit. It's not really an excuse, but I can see this happening all through this WC.

Barzul

Most of the teams can't seem to last a whole match in the heat. Both England and Japan just seem to end like a wet fart halfway through their 2nd half.

Honda's passing just went to the shittiest of shit. It's not really an excuse, but I can see this happening all through this WC.

Just imagine what it'll be like in Qatar.

PC bros anyone got the Elite Dangerous beta?

Batman: Arkham Origins and Max Payne 3 Complete pack for £9.47 on GMG right now.

What say you Steam bros?

Both decent enough games. Batman is probably the better of the two, MP3 gets annoying with the cutscenes and I felt like there wasn't enough depth to the gameplay.

Scum

Really good and balanced piece by Rob Smyth on Rooney

Watching the game last night it really did feel like England's players no longer feel like they need Rooney.

I think this happened at United the season before last and it's now happening with England too. Next season is huge for Rooney. As much as I want LvG to fuck him off it would be great if he could somehow fire him back up and find a role which suits him. Seems hard to identify what that might be, though.

I really do hate the fat shit but I almost feel sorry for him now - the tide is absolutely against him now and that must be horrible.

5-3-2. 2nd striker, innit. And if he deviates from that role, Ra's Van Gaal shall 'ave 'im. :p

Wilbur

Banned
Gonna miss the first twenty minutes of Switzerland - Ecuador. Hope the run of good games continue, but this match and Iran - Nigeria are the ones that stand out as being potential shitfests.

And Russia - anyone.

Scum

Gonna miss the first twenty minutes of Switzerland - Ecuador. Hope the run of good games continue, but this match and Iran - Nigeria are the ones that stand out as being potential shitfests.

And Russia - anyone.

But you'll miss youngsters Babangida and Kanu, stylin' on Iran.

And Russia - anyone.

You sound like a fair weather football fan. I bet the only football you watch is during the World Cup. We don't want your kind around here.

Linius

wadkzUF.jpg

J8IPuWd.jpg

Kanu and Babangida, the one and only.

Ajax might be signing a Nigerian player next season, Moses Daddy. The Nigerian CR7.

3Sixty

And Russia - anyone.

I haven't missed a single second of the whole tournament so far...

Impressive if i say so myself

Destiny is immense, controls are perfect. Anyone willing to play through the entire campaign with me? Can tell the areas are designed for co-op.

Problems:
Corners are far too dark, and with the automatic torch you can't tell if it's a tunnel or a dark wall
Sound mix is bad, difference between ambient and loud music too large

Hixx

Destiny is immense, controls are perfect. Anyone willing to play through the entire campaign with me? Can tell the areas are designed for co-op.

Problems:
Corners are far too dark, and with the automatic torch you can't tell if it's a tunnel or a dark wall
Sound mix is bad, difference between ambient and loud music too large

Me, keef and kyoufu just had a go on it and I agree with it being too dark. Had to put the brightness to one notch below max on a PvP map which is terrible.

Carbonox

I'm going to buy Destiny. But I will play it alone probably.

Alone? looooooooooooooooooooool This game NEEDS to be played with other people to get the full experience. The Strike mission is fucking glorious on Legend mode.

Don't be a dorito now.

Game is fucking incredible though. Looking forward to the beta to see what's new in terms of stuff available. I doubt it will be a carbon copy of the Alpha.

Gonna take the week off on release.

Can't wait for the new F1 either! Loved 2013 even if it wasn't perfect! I still hate Monaco though as I am fucking shit at it. I wish Valencia was still a track, I was good at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom