• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"Popusi ga malo purgeru, dodji vamo purgeru"

I lose it every time :lol:

I can't believe THIS guy is the president of the Montenegrin FA :lol

actually, I can.

vucinic.gif

Bumhead

Banned
I've got France & O2.5 and Argentina to win either half (as part of a slow building bet thing)

Generally been a great World Cup for betting so far. Uruguay knocked 2 different accas off yesterday but individual bets and in plays I've been killing it. Colombias third yesterday is the most I've celebrated a goal so far.

Tell that to the 85 quid I won this morning on Chris Algieri's win

I don't know what a Chris Algieri is, and good luck buying your way out of the fiery depths of Hell with a poxy £85

edit: Look who'd just popped into the World Cup thread.

Not being able to pause PS4 downloads is silly

Clegg

I haven't ventured into OT for a while. Only posting done there has been in the World Cup thread.

First thread I see is about a dude who got his ex's name tattooed on his dick.

Suen

Suen, i cant remember the last time Parma had two players in the national team or a starter, Must be going back almost 14 years to 2000
Yeah I was surprised. There are three actually, Cassano, Paletta and Parolo (although reports says he will be joining Lazio). I guess Cassano's hard work payed off in the end. Goes to show that Ghirardi brought some form of stability to the club after the Parmalat scandal, all the following corruption and relegation to Serie B. Credit to Donadoni as well who's been doing a decent job.

Timurid

Yeah I was surprised. There are three actually, Cassano, Paletta and Parolo (although reports says he will be joining Lazio). I guess Cassano's hard work payed off in the end. Goes to show that Ghirardi brought some form of stability to the club after the Parmalat scandal, all the following corruption and relegation to Serie B. Credit to Donadoni as well who's been doing a decent job.

Donadoni should leave that shithole and go to a better club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom