• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

^ if you guys are looking for a good show to watch and haven't seen it, PARTY DOWN is one of the best comedies I've seen in a while. It's not new by any means but seems to have flown somewhat under the radar. Could help fill the gap before football season starts again.

Seriously it's brilliant. Only two short seasons though :(

Blablurn

2,w=559,c=0.bild.jpg

bud

curious how van gaal will set them up against australia.

he has implied several times he'll switch back to 4-3-3 because straya aren't very good, but after the spain game, robben said he'd love to keep playing 5-3-2.

Linius

curious how van gaal will set them up against australia.

he has implied several times he'll switch back to 4-3-3 because straya aren't very good, but after the spain game, robben said he'd love to keep playing 5-3-2.

We should be good playing 4-3-3 against the Aussies.

Also, in case we get a comfortable lead I want some action for Huntelaar. Poor lad.

Salazar

SAL

who do you support/sympathise with this time?

Italy because of the apparent shortage of mugs and twats in the squad. And the handful of genuinely charismatic dudes.
Holland because of LvG and Robin and lots of United-players-they-just-don't-know-it-yet.
Japan for dat crystalline technical elegance but :lol they gonna mash that self-destruct button

I enjoy Uruguay's suffering. Cavani is an ok dude, and Caceres makes me laugh (shirt AS TIGHT AS POSSIBLE, shorts AS BAGGY AS PHYSICS ALLOWS). But fuck em. I remember Dario Silva. Unfavourably.

caramac

Did anyone else hear Shearer call Buffon buffoon during the post game analysis last night?

Quickly corrected himself, but it gave me a good giggle.
*edit, Congrats on the win Yurt, thought we deserved a point.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Italy because of the apparent shortage of mugs and twats in the squad. And the handful of genuinely charismatic dudes.
Holland because of LvG and Robin and lots of United-players-they-just-don't-know-it-yet.
Japan for dat crystalline technical elegance but :lol they gonna mash that self-destruct button
OH BABY

SAL IS ON OUR SIDE OF THE WALL

tumblr_lxuiarxVC51qcsunko2_500.gif

I enjoy Uruguay's suffering. Cavani is an ok dude, and Caceres makes me laugh (shirt AS TIGHT AS POSSIBLE, shorts AS BAGGY AS PHYSICS ALLOWS).

AHAHAHAH this is true. And the high knee socks, of course.

bud

Did anyone else hear Shearer call Buffon buffoon during the post game analysis last night?

he called strootman "strewman."

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Thanks!!

Yeah England played well, I don't understand all this negativity.

Really good and balanced piece by Rob Smyth on Rooney

Watching the game last night it really did feel like England's players no longer feel like they need Rooney.

I think this happened at United the season before last and it's now happening with England too. Next season is huge for Rooney. As much as I want LvG to fuck him off it would be great if he could somehow fire him back up and find a role which suits him. Seems hard to identify what that might be, though.

I really do hate the fat shit but I almost feel sorry for him now - the tide is absolutely against him now and that must be horrible.

cremino

15,5 milions viewers in Italy for the match

Bit disappointed with the substitutions,we lacked pace and with someone like Insigne and Cerci we could have been more dangerous on th counter in the last 20-25 mins of the game....
Thiago Motta is so goddamn slow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom