• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alone? looooooooooooooooooooool This game NEEDS to be played with other people to get the full experience. The Strike mission is fucking glorious on Legend mode.

Don't be a dorito now.

Game is fucking incredible though. Looking forward to the beta to see what's new in terms of stuff available. I doubt it will be a carbon copy of the Alpha.

Gonna take the week off on release.

The only worry is that they haven't really said how much content there'll be in the game at release. I get that it'll be constantly updated, but it is maybe a little worrying.

Alone? looooooooooooooooooooool This game NEEDS to be played with other people to get the full experience. The Strike mission is fucking glorious on Legend mode.

Don't be a dorito now.

Game is fucking incredible though. Looking forward to the beta to see what's new in terms of stuff available. I doubt it will be a carbon copy of the Alpha.

Gonna take the week off on release.

Is there bonus XP in Fireteam mode to make up for the XP-sharing? Just explored the Tower a bit and completed the first mission solo, without exploring the map properly. Did you run into those guys that look like Mass Effect Collectors in the basement? Christ, my guns weren't touching them

Hixx

Is there bonus XP in Fireteam mode to make up for the XP-sharing? Just explored the Tower a bit and completed the first mission solo, without exploring the map properly. Did you run into those guys that look like Mass Effect Collectors in the basement? Christ, my guns weren't touching them

I did and it was probably my favourite moment of what I've played. Goes pitch black, torch comes on, enemies appear out of the darkness... '1' pops up when you hit them.

NOPE NOPE NOPE

run away

can i pause it

no

Carbonox

I wouldn't worry too much about XP as you get ridiculous amounts throughout the modes over time. I've leveled everything up that I can in the Alpha (weapons/gear/character abilities).

When you say the first mission do you mean the story mission? Try it again on Legend mode for a better challenge and potentially better gear too.

Strike is where the real fun and challenge is. That shit is furious on Legend mode.

You talking about the enemies with question marks instead of level numbers? Cos there are a couple of areas with these kinds of enemies in them and even I deal 1 hit point of damage at the most. :lol Some crazy enemies hidden among the caverns. Ogres and shit.

Gonna miss the first twenty minutes of Switzerland - Ecuador. Hope the run of good games continue, but this match and Iran - Nigeria are the ones that stand out as being potential shitfests.

And Russia - anyone.

Wilbz pls. You know you want to see how a team with a CB as their main playmaker plays.

Carbonox

Would you prefer it if it was entirely first-person btw? Seems a little jarring when it switches perspective

I like it in third person when on the Tower. I like to check out my character and how the gear looks (I know you can do it in the pause menu but I like to see it in motion too). Having everything else be first person is fine.

Bring me the Konoplyanka

@Carbo, is Legend Mode the option where you get 12% less of everything?

I don't know what Strike is :p

So when you select a destination you have 3 options available to you in Old Russia - story mission (the bottom left icon), free roam (the bottom right icon) and a strike mission (the icon on the middle bit of the map). Then obviously you have the PvP Crucible on the far right.

For the story mission and strike mission (this is a mission where you and two other players face off against suped up enemies and bosses and you get rewards for completing it - think of it as a hunt mission) you can select between Brave or Legend modes. Legend is naturally harder but you can find better gear.

I like it in third person when on the Tower. I like to check out my character and how the gear looks (I know you can do it in the pause menu but I like to see it in motion too). Having everything else be first person is fine.

So when you select a destination you have 3 options available to you in Old Russia - story mission (the bottom left icon), free roam (the bottom right icon) and a strike mission (the icon on the middle bit of the map). Then obviously you have the PvP Crucible on the far right.

For the story mission and strike mission (this is a mission where you and two other players face off against suped up enemies and bosses and you get rewards for completing it - think of it as a hunt mission) you can select between Brave or Legend modes. Legend is naturally harder but you can find better gear.

Cheers.Hopefully having so many options doesn't fragment the playerbase too much

LTWheels

Man I'm starting to crash now. Been too much staying up late to watch these games over the last few days.

Gonna have to start skipping games.

dc89

When you win the Champion's League

So next season?

After LVG wins the PL title 2014/15

So never?

---

dajbma.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom