• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I meant 20 and under. It's probably a bit more debatable there, but no so much 19 and under. Can't think of anyone who is as athletic + technically apt + (has flair - if we reduce it to offensive players). And now he has proven himself on the big stage and I hope he continues to do so (unless England dies in the group, of course).

K1LLER7

There was only one poor shot iirc. One was a thunderbastard that missed the post by about an inch, and one was blocked before anyone could tell where it was going
His touch was unusually poor yesterday imo. Still needs eork on his shots. However, Think he'll get 15+ goals next season

Arnie

I've had a headache all day.

Even after hydration and two naps it's somehow getting worse.

I think this is it for me.

Yup, that's Mehmedi for you. Dribbles into walls of defenders or goes for idiotic passes once in the box. Converts 1/10 of his chances.

dSRie5u.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Don't give up on me now Arnie

Or at least wait till you watch GoT's finale tomorrow so we can make fun of it together

I think you need caffeine btw

Arnie

Don't give up on me now Arnie

Or at least wait till you watch GoT's finale tomorrow so we can make fun of it together

I think you need caffeine btw
Yea I've got a brew, that's got some caffeine in.

I watched the penultimate episode earlier.

:/

K1LLER7

Is it Freddy Montero?

If so I agree that he's an awesome player. Not as good as Shaqiri, like.
He's Playing for Ecuador. Not sure of his first name.

In this game he's played better imo. Shaqiri is awsome though, I agree. Needs a move away from Bayern. Liverpool would be a good match for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom