• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
Cesc confirms what I already knew that Ozil was in the way of him coming back. Better strengthen Wenger.

That's okay, I've accepted it and would rather Ozil.

At least Campbell may get his chance now.

Blablurn

Gary, Gary Gary, Gary Gary, Gary Gary Neville

Philip, Philip Philip, Philip Philip, Philip Philip Neville

Qa7gAnM.png

bjaelke

Nicola Crosby @CrosbyNicky
Michael Laudrup to become the new manager of QSL Champions Lekhwiya SC. Big club here in the Middle East with a brand new stadium.

WAT

Linius

oj8RY2f.jpg

Looking at these pics from '04 makes me want to have the Leidseplein back as the place to party. Much more fun than in front of our stadium.

Arnie

Hahaha I've been to the Leidseplein

Our taxi driver told us to have a coffee and "shit" in the Leidseplein

Dutch accent didn't do him any favours

Linius

Hahaha I've been to the Leidseplein

Our taxi driver told us to have a coffee and "shit" in the Leidseplein

Dutch accent didn't do him any favours

We used to have title celebrations there. About 15.000 people at that rather small square. Due to a group of idiots who always felt the need to trash the place we're not allowed there anymore :(

Wilbur

Banned
Just looked at the group.

Christ, Thursday is massive. Utterly massive.

Have to win it. Absolutely have to. If we get a draw and Italy beat Costa Rica we might be okay, but can't have that mentality.

FUCK that was proper end to end madness

Tegris

Fantastic ending. Goal-saving tackle and a great counter. My Swiss dream is alive.

More Rodriguez fantasy points too.

Well done by the referee for playing advantage early in the counter despite it clearly being a bookable challenge.

bjaelke

Get French Football @GFN_France
BREAKING: According to @beinsports_FR, Hatem Ben Arfa is set to sign for a Qatar club, along with Xavi. #NUFC #EDF

--

Laudrup's first 2 signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom