• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

ib1Q9hZvMz6hGt.gif

And I'll never play against Cola again. FIFA dun' goofed

hiroshawn

Banned
I just made the sickest shake ever. NO COW milk either, I don't drink from cows (I do eat cheese and grassfed butter doe.)

SO I get a cup of raw unpasteurized almonds and soaked them overnight then threw them in the blender with 2 cups of water and blend until it become milk. Then I add three bananas andd two table spoons of Cacao powder. The cacao is bitter but the sweetness of the almonds and bananas balance the shake out. Use this after a work out and you will feel like a KING.

omgkitty

I just made the sickest shake ever. NO COW milk either, I don't drink from cows (I do eat cheese and grassfed butter doe.)

SO I get a cup of raw unpasteurized almonds and soaked them overnight then threw them in the blender with 2 cups of water and blend until it become milk. Then I add three bananas andd two table spoons of Cacao powder. The cacao is bitter but the sweetness of the almonds and bananas balance the shake out. Use this after a work out and you will feel like a KING.

Why do you not drink milk but you eat cheese and butter?

Abraxas

Griezmann audition for wenger today.

Frogs need a good performance, otherwise their already fragile spirit will crack, and the surrender shall begin.

Dropping koscielny was a mistake. Playing valbuena over remy was a bigger one.

hiroshawn

Banned
Sweetness of the almonds?

Raw almonds are on the sweeter side. They remind me of coconut. Raw almonds are illegal in the US so maybe you have never tasted a Raw almond. The almonds i use are imported from Spain. The USDA even allows Organic almonds to be labelled as RAW. But they are not RAW (Unpasteurized.)

Wilbur

Banned

You are the best

I am sure Wenger will say some nice things about Griezmann today, a great talent and a player he has watched closely.

Then he will refuse to pay more than £20m for him and he will sign for Liverpool for £21.5m.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It was an even game, i just dont like how competitive I get in 1v1's with people I know, no harm no foul, I wasnt a dick about it, I said well played :s

hiroshawn

Banned
Why do you not drink milk but you eat cheese and butter?

Grass fed butter is great for you and a great cooking ingredient (No trans fat or SICK fat-If it's not grassfed then the Cows are eating grains and corn which they are not suppossed to eat. The grain and corn diet makes the cows sick so they have to constantly be on antibiotics which translate in the milk then into the butter-), Cheese is tastey.

Plus I don't have the genetics to properly digest milk. Most people don't.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Farhat is in a bad mood again and he's taking it out on ArsenalGAF, I'm scared :(

Prob b/c of the headaches he's getting from his poor eyesight

Linius

It was an even game, i just dont like how competitive I get in 1v1's with people I know, no harm no foul, I wasnt a dick about it, I said well played :s

It goes deep :p

You should just chill out when playing friendlies and save the frustration for when it matters. I'm very competitive too, but only when it comes to my ranked stats. Well up to a certain point of course, if I keep losing against a buddy I'll eventually punch him probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom