• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

I hate Jonathan Pearce's fucking mini-descriptions of players when he says their name.

Fucking Honduras are clumsy filthy defenders. There's a cheap nature about their style that matches their inability to afford an actual national team badge, instead opting for a H with glitter on it no doubt made from the elders in their forest huts like fucking ewoks.

Salvadora

Fucking Honduras are clumsy filthy defenders. There's a cheap nature about their style that matches their inability to afford an actual national team badge, instead opting for a H with glitter on it no doubt made from the elders in their forest huts like fucking ewoks.
Holy shit :looooooooool.

Wilbur

Banned
I hate Jonathan Pearce's fucking mini-descriptions of players when he says their name.

help

omgkitty

So rumors are that Real Madrid want Griezmann, which makes me wonder why? He would have Ronaldo, Bale and di Maria in front of him. Would be really dumb for him to go there.

Final 98 performance was great???

What the fuck JP, Ronaldo almost died and the whole of Brazil didn.t turn up. A conference side would have put up more fight than Brazil that day

EmiPrime

Ooooooooof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom