• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It goes deep :p

You should just chill out when playing friendlies and save the frustration for when it matters. I'm very competitive too, but only when it comes to my ranked stats. Well up to a certain point of course, if I keep losing against a buddy I'll eventually punch him probably.

If we could all control how we approach and feel over every situation then life would be alot easier, I played you, recognised I didnt enjoy it because I felt too much pressure, said well played and expressed I felt I was unlucky with teh final goal/hitting the post 3 times/red card and said well played. Its kind of being framed that I raged and threw a tantrum when that didnt happen.

Linius

Weird, can´t seem to find you. My Origin ID is LFMartins.

Found you.

If we could all control how we approach and feel over every situation then life would be alot easier, I played you, recognised I didnt enjoy it because I felt too much pressure, said well played and expressed I felt I was unlucky with teh final goal/hitting the post 3 times and said well played. Its kind of being framed that I raged and threw a tantrum when that didnt happen.

Huh what? I'm not saying you raged. I was just sad that I killed your interest in friendlies in one game is all. Don't mistake me for trying to put you in a bad spot or something. You didn't rage quit and handled it well.

FuturusX

Only one winner there. Fabregas is going to kill it next season, I think. He's perfect for the Premierleague. Ozil less so, La Liga probably most suited him. Or Serie A.

I think you are right. I just think Wenger knows that if he tried to do it. It wouldn't be a good look - 42 million pounds spent, Ozil has to work out or he looks a bit silly.

bjaelke

:lol

such a fucking mystery
At the top is the face and name of his daughter, Melody Rose - "the best thing that's ever happened" to him. She was born in 2012 after a brief relationship and is his only child, despite "silly online rumours" to the contrary.

If you search his name on the internet, one of the first suggestions is 'Raheem Sterling four kids'. This, he says, is the public's biggest misconception of him.

He quips that he actually "has eight", but then adds: "It made people think badly of me, that I'm not really grounded, that I'm out and about doing loads of madness."
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26774538

bud

honduras are a fun team. god, we're only four days in and this is already such an incredibly entertaining tournament.

south africa, go home and be a family man.

LNBL

honduras are a fun team. god, we're only four days in and this is already such an incredibly entertaining tournament.

south africa, go home and be a family man.

Swiss redeemed this WC by not allowing that draw, hnghh these are only the first pool games

Wilbur

Banned
Love Valbuena. Such a little livewire.

Even if he does look like you've tried to fit an alien into Cabaye's skin, like men in black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom