• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu Narukami

Portugal needs to break the curse tonight even though Germany is super strong. Perhaps the score will be 0-0 or 1-1. That would be good for both teams.

Jack cw

Kroos to Chelsea might be a thing according to Bild

awrWdW4_700b_v2.jpg

Blablurn

suarez62k3a.gif

I brushed this off as one of your made up rumors, but I see other reporting it as well. Eh, not sure if want.

I like the tone of this though
"Manchester United transfer rumours: Toni Kroos hopes dashed by new Chelsea interest."W

brush off? rumors? pls. i only deliver truth bombs.

I want to bet. Should I just copy whatever hiro jumps on

No. Although tonight I can't see many great bets, I will think about it during the day and bring the gospel to the thread.

http://www.elconfidencial.com/depor...fichaje-del-aleman-por-el-real-madrid_146986/

Google translate: "The Portuguese coach sees the ideal midfielder Kroos, which is able to distribute game and destroy the image and likeness of Xabi Alonso."

I'm all for destroying that.

brush off? rumors? pls. i only deliver truth bombs.

ib1Fzv73vViHtb.gif

LTWheels

Oh wow:

@mrjakehumphrey: Michael Schumacher is our of a coma & has left Grenoble hospital. I'm sure the road remains a long and complicated one, but heartening news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom