• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
WHAT HAPPENED? Loool

It moves a bit fast and no one gets my jokes there :lol

Hahahah

And now Barzagli is injured btw :/ but maybe he isn't training with the group as precaution I don't know..

Everyone falling for LanceVance saying Altidore is world class

Someone saying it's debatable whether he is

Usual GAF saying that the billy bollocks quote Pulga posted is too soon

All the American vernacular

It's just too much for me

Benefit of the doubt lies with the batsman

Trigger finger helps nobody, especially with limited appeals.

Why does benefit of the doubt even still matter though when we have hawkeye and reviews? From my rudimentary understanding of cricket, the whole 'umpire's call' thing just seems like a way of stretching games out and sparing the umpire's blushes by giving them a 'well, it was close' get-out clause.

Losing an appeal on an umpire's call seems like a nonsense as well.

pulga

Banned
WHAT HAPPENED? Loool

Hahahah

And now Barzagli is injured btw :/ but maybe he isn't training with the group as precaution I don't know..

check out the quote i just posted, the thread is going HAM lolololol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Everyone falling for LanceVance saying Altidore is world class

Someone saying it's debatable whether he is

Usual GAF saying that the billy bollocks quote Pulga posted is too soon

All the American vernacular

It's just too much for me
Oh man

Thank Pirlo I made that joke on twitter and not here

Why does benefit of the doubt even still matter though when we have hawkeye and reviews? From my rudimentary understanding of cricket, the whole 'umpire's call' thing just seems like a way of stretching games out and sparing the umpire's blushes by giving them a 'well, it was close' get-out clause.

Losing an appeal on an umpire's call seems like a nonsense as well.

Hawkeye is not completely accurate

RXDSD0F.png

Quality journalism right here, A+, would read again, bookmarking
p0QHO.gif

ugh, no, just no, drop him with immediate effect

Meier

I signed Martins Indi back in April in one of my SoccerManager leagues. Rolando and 1.4m for him. I also have Aymeric Laporte and Eder Alvarez Balanta on that team.. Mangala and Maicon starting primarily.

Jorginho, Carvalho, Fernando in my midfield along with Cerici, Griezmann, Lacazette and Florenzi for my attacking mids. Still have Jackson up front.. trying to sort out a new striker one of these days. He hasn't gotten a bump on there in over a year.

WHAT HAPPENED? Loool

Hahahah

DDR too.

What the fucks has Paletta done to this team. He somehow keeps ensuring that he will play

Marc

He'll take the next train (it's an inside joke from his time at PSV)

Was he bad at PSV? I thought it was Ajax he did poor with?

I confuse them as he seems to have managed every dutch team you would want. :D

He may play it smart and not change too much at the Saints.

Wastum

Neo Member
I think he'll be up for the sack by christmas. He was shocking at Benfica and Valencia from what I remember.

Going to a club that wants 3rd place and ending up in a battle against relegation. His Valencia time sure was pretty horrible, despite winning the Copa in some way.

bud

I think he'll be up for the sack by christmas. He was shocking at Benfica and Valencia from what I remember.

eh, didn't do that bad. he got fired, sure, but he won valencia their last trophy.

think he won a cup at benfica as well.

"Who would you want to get stuck in a lift with: Messi or Ronaldo?". Quality journalism Adrian.

What was he even on about? Was he implying that they're boring, or was it some obscene metaaphor for defending against them?

Wish they'd fuck him off already, nobody likes him aside from when he crumbles under pressure like he did in the Honduras friendly

K1LLER7

At presser, Romelu Lukaku said Adnan Januzaj can bring a little extra something to Belgium.

Yes Lukaku. Praise the fetus goat.
He wants to get on his good side from now.

In a couple years, he'll be calling the shots for both club and country. Messi is nothing.

L1NETT

Liverpool have bid for Dele Alli

Kid is meant to be great, don't think he played against us (least I don't remember him) Edit: Turns out he did. Eh

Probably won't get minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom