• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQman2121

Banned
Picture the one game a season where Yaya actually gives a shit and plays like a world beater; good passing, good tackling, good energy, dribbling through the middle of the park with ease, scoring wordergoals for fun, etc.

That was Ramsey every single game. He scored 16 goals from midfield (not even as a number ten; see: Ozil) and that was after missing half the season. Ramsey is already better than Yaya, but that has more to do with Yaya being an overrated cunt.

iJYzR5emCZuyl.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Algeria are playing so well. Gonna be gutted for them when they lose.

Christ what? Those player I mentioned are proven in the Premier league and Toure can guarantee 15-17 goals from midfield.

"I'd rather take Giroud over Messi. He's premier league proven and can guarantee 15-17 goals."

pulga

Banned
Imagine Modric and Vidal in the same team, my lord. That'd be my perfect midfield duo.

Good. Carrick plays every game and doesn't have the legs for it anymore, like Evra.

I touch myself to sleep sometimes thinking of that exact same duo. I don't really say anything about it in here because Im afraid of Yurt. But my lord, they wouldbe absolutely perfect together.

wedward

Can't wait for next season.

25 goals from Sanchez.

20 assists from Ozil.

Ramsey POTY.

Sink Brendan's dingy

Win the double.

Gunna be fun.

Christ what? Those player I mentioned are proven in the Premier league and Toure can guarantee 15-17 goals from midfield.

Vidal basically controls the midfield, and scores a lot
Toure is often a liability in midfield, and scores a few more (the difference is probably made up in penalties tbh)

Abraxas

Vidal is clearly a better player than ramsey right now. But if ramsey keeps up his development, he can outdo him. I'd have ramsey over yaya right now. Ramsey cares more than 5% of the time.

Yes there is.

They are similar players. Ramsey is a pretty fucking complete midfielder.

What area is he missing?

Penalties.

If I can't compare Ramsey to Vidal, who the fuck do I compare him too then? Ramsey is on track to be as good as Vidal if not better.

Vidal's been doing it for years, so don't compare Ramsey to him yet, when Ramsey has had one brilliant season. Yes, they are pretty similar players, but Vidal has the edge.

I'd rather have Toure or Modric in my team before I even consider Vidal.
Toure? lol, really?

Algeria are playing so well. Gonna be gutted for them when they lose.

"I'd rather take Giroud over Messi. He's premier league proven and can guarantee 15-17 goals."

Now you're just twisting my words . I am talking specifically about the central midfield box-to-box position and I mentioned two world class midfielders I would rather have than Vidal.

For me, a box-to-box midfielder has to actually do defensive work around his own box. Standing on the edge of it waiting for the ball to break isn't enough for me

jtb

Banned
He probably won't celebrate. Probbaly. RVP cunt did, but I dunno maybe Cesc is made from different cloth.

RVP didn't celebrate the first time he scored against us (lol). Who gives a shit. Celebrate. Non-celebrations is some holier-than-thou bullshit.

Wilbur

Banned
Real good half that from Algeria, enjoyed it. Shame they'll tire eventually and Muller will score.

Germany are the only team left I really don't want to win (fuck Brazil as well, but still) so hopefully someone else can put them out.

Haribos are nice to look at. Once you dive in you can only eat about four

Nonsense, I can do a whole pack of Starmix easy

3Sixty

Got some chewy haribo things from asda innit

Halal obv

Who need gelatine

Divine

Some guy was going off on me at work about my Halal chicken from my definitely not nandos local grilled chicken joint.

I was like "I understand your concerns about non-stunning slaughter but are you aware that contrary to popular opinion 94% of Halal chicken in the UK is stunned"

He was all "Fuck the chickens, eating that shit is funding the fucking Jihadi terrorists"

I was /dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom