• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsey is absolutely comparable to Vidal especially as he is still developing and Vidal is pretty much at his peak. Ramsey will be even better next season.
Ahahaha what

Ramsey is one of the best young midfielders in the PL, he was brilliant last season when he played.

Vidal is THE BEST midfielder in the world, just a complete player. Sure, Ramsey will get better, but I'm talking about the present, not the future.

There is no way you can compare Ramsey to Vidal at this moment.

wedward

Ahahaha what

Ramsey is one of the best young midfielders in the PL, he was brilliant last season when he played.

Vidal is THE BEST midfielder in the world, just a complete player. Sure, Ramsey will get better, but I'm talking about the present, not the future.

Yes there is.

They are similar players. Ramsey is a pretty fucking complete midfielder.

What area is he missing?

Carbonox

Germany fasting it seems

oQH2GBW.gif

Barzul

Ahahaha what

If I can't compare Ramsey to Vidal, who the fuck do I compare him too then? Ramsey is on track to be as good as Vidal if not better.

Ahahaha what

I'd rather have Toure or Modric in my team before I even consider Vidal.

Clegg

New Delaney article saying United are looking for a CB and another central midfielder. He basically names everyone we've been linked with but the positional priorities tallies with what just about every reliable journo is writing. Could be looking at a completely new look midfield next season.

Marc

What is with Germany's passing and touches? They look English.

I wont lie, I'm starting to think about building a solid bankroll and turning pro.

Just don't forget us here in FootyGAF while you fuck models in your mansion.

git

jtb

Banned
Picture the one game a season where Yaya actually gives a shit and plays like a world beater; good passing, good tackling, good energy, dribbling through the middle of the park with ease, scoring wordergoals for fun, etc.

That was Ramsey every single game. He scored 16 goals from midfield (not even as a number ten; see: Ozil) and that was after missing half the season. Ramsey is already better than Yaya, but that has more to do with Yaya being an overrated cunt.

Wilbur

Banned
Imagine Modric and Vidal in the same team, my lord. That'd be my perfect midfield duo.

New Delaney article saying United are looking for a CB and another central midfielder. He basically names everyone we've been pinked with but the positional priorities tallies with what just about every reliable journo is writing. Could be looking at a completely new look midfield next season.

Good. Carrick plays every game and doesn't have the legs for it anymore, like Evra.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
New Delaney article saying United are looking for a CB and another central midfielder. He basically names everyone we've been pinked with but the positional priorities tallies with what just about every reliable journo is writing. Could be looking at a completely new look midfield next season.

Bah, all these rumours of more signings are getting me hyped up when I feel in my negative ass gut that our business is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom