• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
ilFIpz3gDM5j3.gif

L1NETT

If some championship clubs can do a Burnley and get promoted against the odds though, meaning more teams have parachute payments, that might be good. Just got to break a circle of "same three teams going down come up"

I mean sure, but Burnley are already a bit of yo yo club. Not that new, and I doubt they will stay up.

Folks in charge obviously want to avoid bigger clubs sinking, I get that. But what is happening is the premiership ia becoming ever and ever more lucrative from the initial and later money, pushing several clubs to breaking point chasing an ever exclusive club. It's not sustainable.

Timbuktu

Same emotion after every game. The big team scrapping through, hardly feels worthy compared with thhe effort of the unfortunate loser.

Allez France!

Marc

2-1 with Ozil scoring, I told you guys.

Don't worry about the red card and penalty stuff, not important.

Arnie

Evenings don't get better than that.

If I was being really picky I'd quite like a blowjob under me duvet

But alas

I'll settle for a solid seven hours of glorious kip

Marc

Bale and Aaron Paul titanfall insanity... welp it ended on a high, had to get a come down.

Imagine if Suarez played for Algeria and didn't want to feel flesh in his teeth.

GQman2121

Banned
Great game. Great finish. Doubt the match on Friday is going to be that well contested.

Algeria should be really please with their showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom