• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

doicare

I'm really happy Manchester United have finally signed Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera

And they've done so well already, they've only been there one day and they already have the same amount of Premier league winners medals as Steven Gerrard.

I'm really happy Manchester United have finally signed Luke Shaw and Ander Herrera

And they've done so well already, they've only been there one day and they already have the same amount of Premier league winners medals as Steven Gerrard.

2a1PSET.gif

Desmond

R7GMC3W.gif

Looool

Edit: you lads are old

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
President of Uruguay Jose Mujica defended Luis Suarez, claiming “Italians provoke and this time they went too far.”

“Italians provoke and this time they went too far,” President Mujica told reporters.

“You continually see far worse fouls and gestures on the field. FIFA treat teams differently and think they can get away with treading on us just because we are a small country

Coach Oscar Washington Tabarez had also said he was “surprised” at the severity of the four-month ban and “expected” Chiellini to be punished too.

Uruguay continue to suggest Chiellini ‘provoked’ Suarez into the bite, but give no details on how this was achieved.
Wilkins_02010_2097463b.jpg

Uruguay is just embarrassing. How is Suarez the victim in all of this lol

It's hard to believe Salsa is one of the more reasonable Uruguayans when it comes to Suarez... I was listening to the radio the other day, not a football show or anything, they just take up stuff that happened during the week and they called up this guy from Uruguay living in Denmark, and he was 100% it was all a conspiracy too, and that there was no proof he was biting. :lol

pulga

Banned
It's hard to believe Salsa is one of the more reasonable Uruguayans when it comes to Suarez... I was listening to the radio the other day, not a football show or anything, they just take up stuff that happened during the week and they called up this guy from Uruguay living in Denmark, and he was 100% it was all a conspiracy too, and that there was no proof he was biting. :lol

Maybe biting means another thing in Uruguay. Its the only explanation to how none of them have seen it!

Maybe biting means another thing in Uruguay. Its the only explanation to how none of them have seen it!

One of his arguments was seriously "you could see he hurt his teeth". Which somehow proves he didn't bite.

He also seemed to act like he was hurt, but not quite sure where to act like he was hurt when he bit Premier Ass lol, or maybe that last bit is just a reaction to him realizing there's a camera right there filming him biting again

gpniwk.gif

Suen

lol Uruguay just keep embarrassing themselves for every comment they make about the incident. It's more embarrassing than England's WC journey. How fucking stupid can you be? :lol

Stubo

Hahaha, exquisite.

Am I greedy for still wanting Vidal, Kroos, Sanchez and NewCB™?

One of his arguments was seriously "you could see he hurt his teeth". Which somehow proves he didn't bite.

He also seemed to act like he was hurt, but not quite sure where to act like he was hurt when he bit Premier Ass lol, or maybe that last bit is just a reaction to him realizing there's a camera right there filming him biting again

gpniwk.gif
Oh my god

Hahahahaha

I'm sure I've seen it before but it's still crazy to see it again. Seriously what on earth is he? Such an odd creature.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Apologies to Liverpool GAF again, as this has nothing to do with them

Chile coach Jorge Sampaoli has revealed that Arturo Vidal is "nowhere near" 100 per cent fit, but says the Juventus midfielder will start against Brazil on Saturday.

Vidal has been struggling with a knee problem, while defender Gary Medel is a big doubt for Chile's World Cup last-16 clash against the host nation at the Estadio Mineirao.

Speaking at the pre-match press conference ahead of that game in Belo Horizonte, Sampaoli said: "Arturo will play against Brazil. He is nowhere near 100 per cent fit, but he's a guarantee, an emblem.

"For Juventus in the Europa League [last season] he played at 30 or 35 per cent fit and he's the kind of player who can do that. He's doing everything he can to be involved. Against Spain he also made an enormous effort to be ready for the game."

Spain were fucking raped by a one-legged barely fit Vidal
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

S-gYjbvWdOMgabthdLt-6iFudcCD2RyAZaOBTjqNaUOYhEH5WxOhdJgjA-IO6k_1UA=w300

Apologies to Liverpool GAF again, as this has nothing to do with them

Spain were fucking raped by a one-legged barely fit Vidal
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

S-gYjbvWdOMgabthdLt-6iFudcCD2RyAZaOBTjqNaUOYhEH5WxOhdJgjA-IO6k_1UA=w300

Enjoy the 44 million that we
Arsenal
give you for him
then we
this time Juve
can spend that money on Berardi

gpniwk.gif
Holy shit I hadn't seen that one before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom