• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
All footballer's have shit haircuts.

matakagawagif.gif

omgkitty

Every time one of these Vidal to Arsenal articles pop up, I think "LOL we're never getting him and probably aren't actually interested. I can't believe someone would make up something this unbelievable!" but then, I start to think "But what if we did. I mean we're getting his mate Alexis Sanchez. Is it really so far fetched? Imagine Ramsey and Vidal together" It's a vicious cycle.

Baki

Every time one of these Vidal to Arsenal articles pop up, I think "LOL we're never getting him and probably aren't actually interested. I can't believe someone would make up something this unbelievable!" but then, I start to think "But what if we did. I mean we're getting his mate Alexis Sanchez. Is it really so far fetched? Imagine Ramsey and Vidal together" It's a vicious cycle.

Like I said, if Wenger gets Vidal and Sanchez. I may begin to forgive him for Cesc.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arsenal getting Alexis AND someone equally* as expensive is far fetched, yes. :p

*significantly more

omgkitty

Arsenal getting Alexis AND someone equally* as expensive is far fetched, yes. :p

*significantly more

That's another reason why I doubt it's true. I think all this talk stems from Wenger's comment during the Chile game. Vidal is a little too similar to Ramsey and isn't the defensive rock we need. Vidal's a good defender, but telling him to just sit back would be a waste.

Alchemist

Di Maria to United would be a fantastic purchase. Even on his worst performance like he had against Switzerland, he is infinitely times better than Young.

Jarnet87

We missed out on Di Maria when he was at Benfica, and we'll miss out again. All our money should be on Vidal. we'd be fine with Kagawa and Mata working as inside forwards.

Uzzy

I'd love it if United bought Di Maria. Crazy that Real Madrid would want to sell such a talented player, but we'll take him. Maybe look to offload Young as well. 'Arry would probably sign him up.

L1NETT

Barcelona winger Alexis Sanchez will REJECT Arsenal to sign for Liverpool, says ex-Gunner

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...-Arsenal-to-sign-for-Liverpool-says-ex-Gunner

I am more ITK than Perry Groves

Even KillerITK is more ITK than Perry Groves pretends to be

He's a prat. Don't listen to him

I'd love it if United bought Di Maria. Crazy that Real Madrid would want to sell such a talented player, but we'll take him. Maybe look to offload Young as well. 'Arry would probably sign him up.

Gotta feeling Young will go all Jermaine Pennant and sign for some foreign team.

Ashley Young to Valencia. Heard it here first

L1NETT

Konami are putting microtransactions in and keep showing us some of the worst screens in recorded history

I still have faith

Anyone here knows Manuel Lanzini ?
Dortmund seems to be interested in him.
I rarely get to watch any River Plate games, but when I get the chance I've been impressed with him. He's swift, has good ball skills, and with a bit more consistency I can see him being big in Europe in a few years (just in time for Dortmund to sell him to Bayern).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom