• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

No one else wanted Ozil though.

Sanchez to Chelsea. We'll give you Willian for 30m
You got Costa already, don't be greedy you blue apes.

Marca going HAM

HP2RcDo.jpg

Its gonna be soooooo funny if this falls through
I don't see the point in buying Kroos if we stick to a 4-3-3 formation. Are we going to use him as an AM? We have Jese and Benz already there and despite Ancelotti's attempt in playing Isco in another position I'm pretty sure he'd take the chance of playing as AM if there's room for him. But let's say we do buy someone in AM, why not go for James? Kroos is good but James looks like the better deal to me.

Tc91

I don't see the point in buying Kroos if we stick to a 4-3-3 formation. Are we going to use him as an AM? We have Jese and Benz already there and despite Ancelotti's attempt in playing Isco in another position I'm pretty sure he'd take the chance of playing as AM if there's room for him. But let's say we do buy someone in AM, why not go for James? Kroos is good but James looks like the better deal to me.

You'll get Kroos & James, sell Di Maria to 1 of the rich French clubs.

Where does this leave poor little Isco. He shouldn't of stabbed Pellegrini.

I'd love to see you try strong-arming an oil club into selling their prized asset

Suen

You'll get Kroos & James, sell Di Maria to 1 of the rich French clubs.
Di Maria/Bale provide each other very good competition and after their great performances last season I want to see both of them stay. That said it's tough to keep players at that level satisfied in a rotation policy even though it helped us tremendously when one of them was unavailable. Di Maria could leave but it would be a huge disappointment imo. I'd sell Benz fives times before him.

Where does this leave poor little Isco. He shouldn't of stabbed Pellegrini.
:lol

Jarnet87

Real madrid transfers don't have to make sense. Perez just buys and then if it doesn't work out he either fires the manager, or sells the player.

pulga

Banned

Im thinking he's coming in as a Xabi replacement, but this'll mean Modric and Di Maria/Isco will need to log in even more defensive duties. Check out the video I posted a couple of pages back, Kroos' lofted balls are as good as Xabi's hnnngggg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
who came up with this 40 million price tag?

I just want him to look me in the eye and explain it to me

our BEST PLAYER no less

for a mere 40 million

fucking muppets

fucking England

fucking premfaces

Ultimatum

Banned
Di Maria/Bale provide each other very good competition and after their great performances last season I want to see both of them stay. That said it's tough to keep players at that level satisfied in a rotation policy even though it helped us tremendously when one of them was unavailable. Di Maria could leave but it would be a huge disappointment imo. I'd sell Benz fives times before him.

:lol

agreed

I don't know why everyone wants to get rid of Di Maria, is it because of his WC performances? you would be ignoring his entire season of work if so, because I think he played brilliantly for madrid, and was regularly one of the best players on the pitch

Suen

Im thinking he's coming in as a Xabi replacement, but this'll mean Modric and Di Maria/Isco will need to log in even more defensive duties. Check out the video I posted a couple of pages back, Kroos' lofted balls are as good as Xabi's hnnngggg
So we're going to play him in a position he doesn't play in at all? Might work as well as it did for Isco, it's a huge gamble. How often has Kroos played as DM Bayern-GAF? Has he even played in that pos at all? I thought all hype around his abilities was when you used him up front, not further behind in defensive duties...

Also what happened to the whole idea of Illara being Alonso's reincarnation?

Real madrid transfers don't have to make sense. Perez just buys and then if it doesn't work out he either fires the manager, or sells the player.
But Galactico is such a beautiful word.

He still regrets it.

It's Inter ffs
This is why Inter fans never join Footy GAF, even EPL GAF hates them. All according to Juve GAF's plans.

Suen

He turned out to be both dogshit, and petrified of playing in front of fans who actually have expectations of their players

£53m well spent
He just needed a season in Madrid, he's adjusted to it now. Watch him become world class in the coming season.

Football deities pls, let that money be worth something

LNBL

There was this game on the Playstation 1 in which you just controlled 1 player in a team, which game was that??

WJD

who came up with this 40 million price tag?

I just want him to look me in the eye and explain it to me

our BEST PLAYER no less

for a mere 40 million

fucking muppets

fucking England

fucking premfaces

you're so angry recently bbe

Nobody's taking Vidal from you.

pulga

Banned
He turned out to be both dogshit, and petrified of playing in front of fans who actually have expectations of their players

£53m well spent

Said by the geniuses whom broke records to sign Andy fucking Carroll. At least we have money to throw around m8

Slizz

Said by the geniuses whom broke records to sign Andy fucking Carroll. At least we have money to throw around m8

Lol, you are fucking hilarious.

Why do you reply to every comment about your club/s even when it's not directed at you?

Then counter it with some trivial shit to try and make sure the person posting it is 'wrong'.

Doesn't it get tiresome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom