• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
5hn7zH0.gif

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/callum-wilson-given-permission-coventry-7367059

Callum Wilson has taken a dramatic step closer to leaving Coventry City after being given permission to speak to two clubs.

The Telegraph understands that the Sky Blues have received bids of over £3million – believed to be from Bournemouth and Norwich City – for the star striker who has also attracted interest from Brentford and Wolves.

Some birds are not meant to be caged; their feathers are too bright.

TeddyBoy

'Sandro is world class, just that nobody else knows it yet'

Sandro is good, if he left Spurs they'll have to get a good replacement or they'll have serious issues playing 4-2-3-1 as Paulinho isn't good enough as a midfield two with Eriksen/Holtby.

On the other hand if they start playing 4-3-3 next season then Sandro won't be required anymore as he's more of a DM than a CM for me (SpursGAF feel free to correct me).

Sandro is good, if he left Spurs they'll have to get a good replacement or they'll have serious issues playing 4-2-3-1 as Paulinho isn't good enough as a midfield two with Eriksen/Holtby.

On the other hand if they start playing 4-3-3 next season then Sandro won't be required anymore as he's more of a DM than a CM for me (SpursGAF feel free to correct me).

Agreed Sandro is pretty good, he would do well to leave Spurs for Zenit, and play for a team where his talents aren't wasted.

Who am I kidding, he's going to managed by fucking AVB lol

L1NETT

Wilson at Bournemouth would be a good move for him

Reckon they have a decent shout at the playoffs if that happens. Gosling (yes Carbo, gosling) and Stanislas are good signings for them.

Agreed Sandro is pretty good, he would do well to leave Spurs for Zenit, and play for a team where his talents aren't wasted.

Who am I kidding, he's going to managed by fucking AVB lol

Mismanagement is the only way these inferior clubs can even compete with glorious Zenit. Just evening out the playing field.

K1LLER7

Andy Mitten: "I still think there's a lot of transfer activity to come. United actively pursuing 2/3 players and are confident of closing."

Rumours that Di Maria is one if them.

He'll certainly bring some energy to the team.

Slizz

Yeah, thats a nice kit, like the 'textured' look on the horizontal stripes. Would like to see all of it though.

I wasn't too keen on it before but I really hope we sign Mutch. Didn't realise he was so young and was easily Cardiff's best attacking player last season... though admittedly they were awful.

Slight word of warning if you do get him, he's tad injury prone. Also has one leg ever-so-sligtly longer than the other, which used to cause his some problems, but he seems to have gotten over that one, somehow.

He also has a shit Twitter, so don't expect any online tantrums from him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Andy Mitten: "I still think there's a lot of transfer activity to come. United actively pursuing 2/3 players and are confident of closing."

Rumours that Di Maria is one if them.

He'll certainly bring some energy to the team.

No way Di Maria, shitty game aside he has phenominal energy and application, even when he is playing bad. That seems way too marquee for a team out of the CL :(

omgkitty

Flaunting how many trophies you have in the Bundesliga is about like a Real Madrid / Barca fan doing the same thing. You play in a league where you have so much more money than any other team, it's only an accomplishment when another team wins the league.

United bros,

Can you even begin to imagine what would be happening with the club right now or how you would be feeling about our next season if we'd given Moyes until December like all the plebs were advocating?

Hurts to think.

Slizz

United bros,

Can you even begin to imagine what would be happening with the club right now or how you would be feeling about our next season if we'd given Moyes until December like all the plebs were advocating?

Hurts to think.

Lots of anger and then crying.

Then willingly becoming a punching bag in here.

Flaunting how many trophies you have in the Bundesliga is about like a Real Madrid / Barca fan doing the same thing. You play in a league where you have so much more money than any other team, it's only an accomplishment when another team wins the league.

Pretty much

One of the few teams who legitimately have reason to think that finishing second is a huge failure worthy of an inquest. What a shite league.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United bros,

Hurts to think.

What happens when we start slow :3

How much patience do United fans have for another project?

I dont know :(

Mr Cola

Also true. Didn't even think about that. Remember though, Moyes didn't even win A preseason game last year lol.

I watched every pre-season game, fucking painful, legitimately terrible but after every game it was "Winnings not the point D:, we are here for fitness", which maybe true, but fuck win once.

Ironically Zaha looked out best player, well Lingarrd looked nice too.

Slizz

I watched every pre-season game, fucking painful, legitimately terrible but after every game it was "Winnings not the point D:, we are here for fitness", which maybe true, but fuck win once.

Ironically Zaha looked out best player, well Lingarrd looked nice too.

Lingaard was the truth in the preseason :lol, Macheda-esque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom