• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Apparently Gazidis was/is a Man City fan growing up. It suddenly makes sense why a lot of our players have gone in that direction.

scently

Wellbeck can press!

Thats about it, a midfield of Carrick and Cleverly literally offers no threat to any competent premier league midfield.

This is the thing thats going to take the longest, its going to take a few summers before we build a team truly around LvG's style. Im patient, i have two hopes for next year.

a) Play some fucking attacking football
b) Get 4th.

Lol, yeah. Welbeck can press actually.

Agree with all your points. It is going to take some time. Indeed, the target is to; improve our football, and get back to CL. Anything else is bonus.

Loew has been the Germany manager for 8 years.

That's quite a long time. I assume he will be stepping down no matter what happens after this tournament?

King_Moc

Banned
Had 3/4 of a pint and just logged onto LFC.com to see the Can stuff.

Fucking hell I'm excited.

Just watched a couple of video. He looks decent. Very quick, skillful, good eye for a pass and yet solid defensively. Hopefully he adapts to the premier league well.

King_Moc

Banned
It's kind of nuts that Arsenal come to the US and only play one game. They really need to tap into the audience here. You'd think with guys like Gazidis and Tom Fox helming things and Kroenke as an owner, they'd be touring here on the regular.

They do well over there already, don't they? I've seen plenty of fans when I've been over there, along with Man Utd, Liverpool and Chelsea.

BREAKING: ARSENAL HAVE OFFICIALLY SIGNED
16 year old Ben Sheaf

Who is that

iWq59P82wb90h.gif

Immobile wrote on Facebook that he's excited to train under Klopp and is watching his (future) team mates at the WC, so basically only Hummels lol

gKgzY7L.jpg

YES CIRO

WJD

Immobile wrote on Facebook that he's excited to train under Klopp and is watching his (future) team mates at the WC, so basically only Hummels lol

gKgzY7L.jpg

YES CIRO

If I had a body like that I'd never put any clothes on.

I say that sat here with my second Corona and a Tesco cookie, but I went on half a run today!

omgkitty

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david

Kroos on #RMFC "As soon as #WorldCup2014 over decision will be announced. Cannot confirm decision has been taken. Nothing decided" #fcbayern

Okay then, forget my earlier post.

confuziz

Banned
Sierd de Vos talking about the city Salvador in Brazil : 'If you buy something in Salvador, you're likely going to lose it within 30 mins.'

dead

omgkitty

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 56s
Kroos on #RMFC "As soon as #WorldCup2014 over decision will be announced. Cannot confirm decision has been taken. Nothing decided" #fcbayern

Sounds to me like it's done.

Yeah Low said "no personal contact" and then Kroos was like "LOL It's done, but I can't tell anyone."

If I had a body like that I'd never put any clothes on.

I say that sat here with my second Corona and a Tesco cookie, but I went on half a run today!

Did some running as well today.

Then proceeded to destroy a whole package of chocolate cookies :lol

Arsenal have been linked to a bunch of players today. I guess since World cup almost over every teams going into overdrive. I think Debuchy will happen. Not 100% on Sanchez.

wedward

Arsenal have been linked to a bunch of players today. I guess since World cup almost over every teams going into overdrive. I think Debuchy will happen. Not 100% on Sanchez.

Think the big question is who we will get in midfield.

Seen Schneiderlin, Khedira, Bender, Vidal and Gustavo mentioned.

I think we will get Sanchez. Hopefully the pending Suarez deal will speed the deal up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom