• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're talking about a man who got £10m for Crouch and £8m for Livermore. Apparently the price for Sandro is £20m, so that's what he'll cost. I don't think we've ever sold a first time player for less than Levy wanted, that's why we had Bentley and Gomes around for 3 years where they did nothing.
That's about 10 million euros more than I see us willing to pay. I'd rather give Tymo a 5 year extension than pay 25 million for Sandro. Fuck off, Levy.

omgkitty

Guys Alexis Sanchez and Vidal's agent just followed some Arsenal players and the Arsenal account on twitter. https://twitter.com/ffelicevich
vwMin.gif

Well not Vidal

EDIT: Scrap that, he also followed Man United. Might be nothing. Transfer season is really getting to me.

TBF he's followed like 4 of our players, and he doesn't follow that many people. Bascially we're getting Vidal now too! :D

Blablurn

hehe I know what you mean, I must confess (don't laugh footyGAF) but in December of 2012 I joined P90X-GAF ;) It was absolutely awesome and I get exactly what you mean, I have a hard time motivating myself to go to a gym but if I don't have to leave my flat? Yeah I'm in.

I did the 90days but when my started working my job I didnt have much time for it anymore. Nevertheless I in December of 2013 I once again started doing push ups, various P90X routines (without the 90 day workout plan) and havent looked back since. Added running in April and mountain biking in May. I love to finally feel fit... (I was never overweight, I actually have a really hard time putting on any weight or muscles but that's exactly why I needed to get my ass of the couch and start working out).

wait. did u buy the whole dvd set???

Barzul

TBF he's followed like 4 of our players, and he doesn't follow that many people. Bascially we're getting Vidal now too! :D

Yeah I'm looking at his account and looks like he's been following Man united for awhile longer. Seems he just went on an Arsenal following splurge. Hope it means something. Still doesn't follow Ramsey GOAT.

Marc

RAWK mods/teacher's pets trying to convince people that Bertrand could be a Sturridge-type player for us, as they do when they know in their heart of hearts that we should be looking at better.

Not this time, RAWK.

The lad's shit.

Told RAWK people about Sturridge back when he was potentially part of the Torres deal, anyone who had seen him at youth level would know his talent.

Bertrand, I think you'd struggle to find anyone willing to vouch for him.... maybe Di Matteo.

Lost the battle for Sanchez
Lost Suarez
Lost the War of the Leans to fucking Man Utd

End it now. We flew too close to the sun and our wings have disintegrated.

Pennywise

PAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck. I have semester break since last summer :( I'm waiting for the grade of my bachelor thesis right now. Real life starts afterwards :((((((((

Well, I've gotta work more next semester, fucked up one course (communication and managment skills, fucking lecturer ruined it for allmost everybody in our group) and I have to keep up with 2 courses I put on hold (had to work to much, otherwise I would have ended up like Elsk).

Blablurn

Well, I've gotta work more next semester, fucked up one course (communication and managment skills, fucking lecturer ruined it for allmost everybody in our group) and I have to keep up with 2 courses I put on hold (had to work to much, otherwise I would have ended up like Elsk).

Good luck bro! Can you repeat the class in the next semester? I always needed to wait one whole semester until I could re-do the class again. Happened to me with Chinese VI (the last one). That was no fun :D

fuenf

Lost the battle for Sanchez
Lost Suarez
Lost the War of the Leans to fucking Man Utd

End it now. We flew too close to the sun and our wings have disintegrated.

Signed Can when Calhanoglu was available ;)

But don't fear God is watching out for you and Shaq-Attack will lead you to the promised land.

Signed Can when Calhanoglu was available ;)

But don't fear God is watching out for you and Shaq-Attack will lead you to the promised land.

Cthulhu was available and we signed somebody who got roasted by Antonio fucking Valencia, and gels his hair with surplus road-tar?

Fuck it, voluntary liquidation. Give Anfield back to Everton, leave Goodison to the woodworms

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He follows United because Angelo Henriquez is his client too

Happy birthday Wedward! Don't wish for Vidal ffs

3Sixty

Who would he follow from Liverpool?

Sturridge and his religious bullshit.

Suarez and his fake apologies.

John Henry and his top of the league cigarettes.

Jarnet87

Crytek will be dead soon.

never liked their games but I feel bad for thee employees. Rumors that the staff haven't been paid or paid late, and probably soon to lose their jobs. I hope they all find jobs at other studios quickly. Everyone but their CEO, that tool.

Clydefrog

Karim Benzema ‏@Benzema Jul 2
see you on friday bro !!! @MesutOzil1088

Mesut Özil ‏@MesutOzil1088 5h
@Benzema wish for a pleasant and high-class match ;-) #GER #FRA

Karim Benzema ‏@Benzema 16m
@MesutOzil1088 hoping it will be a great celebration for the Football ;-) #FRAALL

He just wants a pleasant game of football. What a guy.

tweeting like 8-year olds with their grandmas watching over their backs

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal fans mentioning Vidal. Lol. He'd cost 80m and if he leaves Juve then madrid is the only plausible destination. Maybe Bayern but no one in the PL.

tweeting like 8-year olds with their grandmas watching over their backs
Looks more like tweeting like respectable mates and decent human beings. Such a strange concept in our world these days.

Pennywise

Good luck bro! Can you repeat the class in the next semester? I always needed to wait one whole semester until I could re-do the class again. Happened to me with Chinese VI (the last one). That was no fun :D

Yeah, the economic stuff is each semester.
Only the computer science stuff is specific, there's only one course each wintersemester.

My girlfriend is starting with BWL next semester though, so I'll do some stuff with her as some courses of business informatics and BWL are overlapping.

fuenf

Cthulhu was available and we signed somebody who got roasted by Antonio fucking Valencia, and gels his hair with surplus road-tar?

Fuck it, voluntary liquidation. Give Anfield back to Everton, leave Goodison to the woodworms

Bayer Leverkusen basically signed him with your money.

Sucks for the guys working there, but truly no IP's of value will be lost. As badly managed financially as when it comes to game development huh, can't believe Crysis went from being a great shooter to whatever the fuck it is now, good is certainly not one of the things.

Edit : and yes, Timesplitters is dead. and was never that good to begin with, it was just alright.

Blablurn

Yeah, the economic stuff is each semester.
Only the computer science stuff is specific, there's only one course each wintersemester.

My girlfriend is starting with BWL next semester though, so I'll do some stuff with her as some courses of business informatics and BWL are overlapping.

Thats nice! Don't fuck it up!!!

Barzul

Arsenal fans mentioning Vidal. Lol. He'd cost 80m and if he leaves Juve then madrid is the only plausible destination. Maybe Bayern but no one in the PL.
He won't cost anywhere near that. Pogba will cost more than Vidal and the max I see him going for is 65 million pounds. I'd like to see Juve turn down a 45m-50m pound bid for Vidal. Someone has to attempt to bid that first though. Won't be us, Man Utd maybe?

TIMEBLOODYSPLITTERS

Oh yeah I guess that has potential in the right hands, never played the original, but I've heard good stuff about it.

GQman2121

Banned
This being the one year anniversary of Ryan Davis's death, seeing Brad here on their live stream is both sad and alarming. I mean, Jesus Christ guy, put the DOTA down and get a hold of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom