• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

0463__8418__emre1000g_513X307.jpg

8450__7431__emre1000c_513X307.jpg

1635__5209__emre1000n_513X307.jpg

5627__2074__emre1000p_513X307.jpg

yep amazing piece of business by Leverkusen replacing Can with Calhanoglu. Should improve them quite a bit.

3Sixty

I have a serious issue.

I can't stop signing 'I wanna know what love is' by Foreigner.

It just comes out. At work, in a queue at the bank, sat in traffic.

Blablurn

I haven't moved outside of the house,except for a quick ride with the bike to the bank.

Ate selfmade Frikadellen and prepared selfmade Cevapcici for tomorrow.

It's okay bro :( Yesterday I just moved out to buy cookies.

Of course on my way out I met a guy I know. A friend. But I don't see him often.

I didn't even lie why I'm out. I literally told him: I'm out to buy Korean cookies.

I felt so weird afterwards.

Why did I not lie? lol

WJD

IN MY LIIIIIIFFFEEEE THERE'S BEEN HEARTACHE AND PAIN.

loooool, I put it on YouTube and that synced up perfectly

Now I'm all depressed staring at a mountain of job applications with a relationship on the rocks and bloody Foreigner wailing away in the background.

thanks 360

3Sixty

loooool, I put it on YouTube and that synced up perfectly

Now I'm all depressed staring at a mountain of job applications with a relationship on the rocks and bloody Foreigner wailing away in the background.

thanks 360

Just stick a play list on.

I'VE BEEN WAITING.... FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU TO COME INTOOOOOOO MYYY LLLIIIIFFFEEE

Guys I have a hard decision to make.

Pls help.

I want to rewatch one of these films tonight, which one?!

1) Raiders of the Lost Ark
2) Back to the Future

Both are probably in my top 10 :D

Gambit

Since everybody is mentioning their routine now, I might as well chime in.

I am doing my work-out in front of the telly. Don't laugh, though. It takes me about thirty mins, twice a day. Sit-ups, squats, ec. all that stuff you can do at home. I am feeling much better than I ever did at a gym, simply because the workouts are more regular. I can only recommend it. Finding a routine was easy, with some help from google.

EDIT: Indy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Back to the Future. Also, where are my damn hoverboards?

Scum

I am doing my work-out in front of the telly. Don't laugh, though. It takes me about thirty mins, twice a day. Sit-ups, squats, ec. all that stuff you can do at home. I am feeling much better than I ever did at a gym, simply because the workouts are more regular. I can only recommend it. Finding a routine was easy, with some help from google.
Hiroshawn, pls.

Marc

I have a serious issue.

I can't stop signing 'I wanna know what love is' by Foreigner.

It just comes out. At work, in a queue at the bank, sat in traffic.

Try sticking on LAAAAADY IIIIN REEEEEED!

Should cancel each other out.

Also, I have to agree with bla, back to the future is the way to go.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
First of all, he's not going to Spain or Italy. Second of all, there's only one team that currently plays on artificial turf in the RPL.

I'm just afraid of how much money Levy is going to wrangle out of us. Hopefully whoever was responsible for getting Garay for only 6 million is doing the negotiations for us.

Well we're talking about a man who got £10m for Crouch and £8m for Livermore. Apparently the price for Sandro is £20m, so that's what he'll cost. I don't think we've ever sold a first time player for less than Levy wanted, that's why we had Bentley and Gomes around for 3 years where they did nothing.

Well we're talking about a man who got £10m for Crouch and £8m for Livermore. Apparently the price for Sandro is £20m, so that's what he'll cost. I don't think we've ever sold a first time player for less than Levy wanted, that's why we had Bentley and Gomes around for 3 years where they did nothing.

I'd say Stoke have got £10m out of Crouch tbf

wedward

Karim Benzema ‏@Benzema Jul 2
see you on friday bro !!! @MesutOzil1088

Mesut Özil ‏@MesutOzil1088 5h
@Benzema wish for a pleasant and high-class match ;-) #GER #FRA

Karim Benzema ‏@Benzema 16m
@MesutOzil1088 hoping it will be a great celebration for the Football ;-) #FRAALL

He just wants a pleasant game of football. What a guy.

RAWK mods/teacher's pets trying to convince people that Bertrand could be a Sturridge-type player for us, as they do when they know in their heart of hearts that we should be looking at better.

Not this time, RAWK.

The lad's shit.

omgkitty

@MesutOzil1088 hoping it will be a great celebration for the Football ;-) #FRAALL

In the match Benzema slide tackles Ozil from behind.

fuenf

EDIT: Indy >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Back to the Future. Also, where are my damn hoverboards?

hehe I know what you mean, I must confess (don't laugh footyGAF) but in December of 2012 I joined P90X-GAF ;) It was absolutely awesome and I get exactly what you mean, I have a hard time motivating myself to go to a gym but if I don't have to leave my flat? Yeah I'm in.

I did the 90days but when my started working my job I didnt have much time for it anymore. Nevertheless I in December of 2013 I once again started doing push ups, various P90X routines (without the 90 day workout plan) and havent looked back since. Added running in April and mountain biking in May. I love to finally feel fit... (I was never overweight, I actually have a really hard time putting on any weight or muscles but that's exactly why I needed to get my ass of the couch and start working out).

What a couple of dullards. Where's the xenophobia-tinged abuse? I want Ozil to call Benz a frog-eating nonce, and be called a bratwurst-scoffing goggle-eyed cunt in response.

Pennywise

It's okay bro :( Yesterday I just moved out to buy cookies.

Of course on my way out I met a guy I know. A friend. But I don't see him often.

I didn't even lie why I'm out. I literally told him: I'm out to buy Korean cookies.

I felt so weird afterwards.

Why did I not lie? lol

Pff.
Semester break, fuck everything else, it's lazy time !

tumblr_mi2y962oPa1rfsim9o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom