• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

People really should stop trusting those shit twitter quotes and acts of gratitude.

People just not to stop believing twitter from random as f sources..

@NeighbourThomas
Confirmed. Luis Suarez will be a @FCBarcelona player next season says players agent. #DoneDeal

Hnggg

Pls don't be true.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro please don't go to Zenit. You'll get bananas thrown at you and those cold plastic pitches will fuck your knee up.

omgkitty

Think the big question is who we will get in midfield.

Seen Schneiderlin, Khedira, Bender, Vidal and Gustavo mentioned.

I think we will get Sanchez. Hopefully the pending Suarez deal will speed the deal up.

I really really want
Vidal
Bender!

wedward

Whatever happened to Aurier signing to Arsenal?

Apparently Wenger didn't want him.

Don't think there was ever anything substantial other than Aurier likes Arsenal and has an Arsenal Jersey.

After a recent fan-director meeting a couple people tweeted that they were told by club officials that the club are not interested in Aurier.

Wenger probably wants someone older so he doesn't kill Jenkinson and Bellerin.

omgkitty

Wow so apparently this week is the 100th anniversary of the start of WWI, and also Germany and France are playing tomorrow.

Apparently Wenger didn't want him.

Don't think there was ever anything substantial other than Aurier likes Arsenal and has an Arsenal Jersey.

After a recent fan-director meeting a couple people tweeted that they were told by club officials that the club are not interested in Aurier.

Wenger probably wants someone older so he doesn't kill Jenkinson and Bellerin.

Apparently was a smokescreen. Wenger wants Debuchy to give Jenkinson and Bellerin time to develop.
That's too bad. He looked really good at the WC and would have been a good fit.

Meier

We all hate Leeds scum.

Don't get yourselves quiff high in debt if you don't want shit like this to happen to you.

Hopefully the same happens to City in the near future.

Sorry, we're not Manchester United. Zero financial debt. Z-e-r-o. :D

The report reveals that the Club has almost halved its losses for the second consecutive season, posting a net loss of £51.6m, down from £97.9m in the previous reporting period with annual turnover at £271m, breaking the £250m threshold for the first time in the Club’s history. The Club is also for the first time, operating with zero financial debt having paid off all remaining borrowings.

Sounds like Ajax might get 5% of the Suarez fee. No mention of whether that means profit or whole fee. Doubt we'll find out either.

As a FM player, you learn that all clubs a player has played with prior to 21 get a sum total of 5% of any transfer fee going forward (it's a training compensation). It should be split between Ajax, Groningen and Nacional.

Sorry, we're not Manchester United. Zero financial debt. Z-e-r-o. :D

As a FM player, you learn that all clubs a player has played with prior to 21 get a sum total of 5% of any transfer fee going forward (it's a training compensation). It should be split between Ajax, Groningen and Nacional.

City's financial statements just need to read "the Sheikh and his pals are still injecting money into the club to make it look legitimate, we plan to keep doing this for the foreseeable future".

You've all kidded yourselves into thinking that City are somehow close to being self sustainable.

Unfortunately it seems like the Sheikh will stick around but would be great if he didn't. I'd love that.

EmiPrime

I would be more than happy with Debuchy or Aurier. Both good players but it looks like Aurier was keener on Arsenal than we were with him.

dc89

Decent article on the Daily Mail (yes, I said that) about how Barca are no longer "More than a club" and how they've sold their soul.

To Beko

City's financial statements just need to read "the Sheikh and his pals are still injecting money into the club to make it look legitimate, we plan to keep doing this for the foreseeable future".

You've all kidded yourselves into thinking that City are somehow close to being self sustainable.

Unfortunately it seems like the Sheikh will stick around but would be great if he didn't. I'd love that.
I wonder how many Qatari slaves they'll import to help them build the stadium expansion.

Gambit

Immobile wrote on Facebook that he's excited to train under Klopp and is watching his (future) team mates at the WC, so basically only Hummels lol

gKgzY7L.jpg

YES CIRO

the poor guy thinks he signed up with Bayern

BropMInIUAAU03i.jpg:large

alright, alright. best away kit we ever had

how? Why? It's fantastic. I need it. As you said, best ever

King_Moc

Banned
Decent article on the Daily Mail (yes, I said that) about how Barca are no longer "More than a club" and how they've sold their soul.

To Beko

Mes Que Un Woman, Mes Que Un Woman To Meeeeee! (i'm assuming this has been done before...)

Much excitement for tomorrow's games.

I think France might do it - but they need to improve their finishing, been pretty crappy so far.

I hope Germany play Khedira in midfield tomorrow just for the hilarity of seeing him chase Pogba around for 90/120 minutes.

Also, what is this I've read about the Gemans getting the flu?

dc89

Yeah you'd love that, wouldn't you? You JT! You'd like to see The Peoples Club go out of business.

Mangoes are great.

White peeps cut mangoes too soon though. Sometimes I get mango chunks from Asda for lunch and some of the chunks are crunchy. White people pls.

Scum

I got my July deposit yesterday fucking finally. Spent tuesday and wednesday without lunch or dinner, it fucking sucks

I just arrived from the supermarket. Having food and money is awesome.
But mangos are too expensive for me :(
Shop well elsk. Don't over do it.

Arnie

Fucked arcade fire off and went tk the pub. Sorry Nathan.

I'll jump on you some other time.

Probably when Can runs the length of the pitch to meg De Gea at Old Trafford next season.

Sandro please don't go to Zenit. You'll get bananas thrown at you and those cold plastic pitches will fuck your knee up.
First of all, he's not going to Spain or Italy. Second of all, there's only one team that currently plays on artificial turf in the RPL.

I'm just afraid of how much money Levy is going to wrangle out of us. Hopefully whoever was responsible for getting Garay for only 6 million is doing the negotiations for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom