• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brsrbi-CAAETpAB.jpg:large

:lol :lol :lol

Makes me feel slightly better about our home shirt :(

Third kit?

Nobody cares for that, anyway. Would prefer Puma to go mad on the third kit instead of the home shirt any time.

Zabojnik

Jacobelli (Radio Kiss): "Iturbe? Roma are not completely out of the deal, but the player was clear: he chose Juve."

"Morata has turned down Monaco, Arsenal, Villarreal, Wolfsburg and Chelsea for Juve, and Iturbe only wants to join Juve, according to GdS."

---

Everyone wants to come to Juve.
marrysmile2.png

caesar

Banned
Jesus christ.

Scored plenty goals with Messi missing and Neymar in his first season in Europe, plus new coach. Terrible defending all season, puyol retiring too. Transfer ban incoming, only have old defenders and Pique(lol).

What should we do???

I know, extend Mascheranos contract, sell Alexis and spend €90 on a striker who's a biting racist cunt who won't fit in at all as he'll be pushed on the wing.

I've seen Suarez complain when Sturridge doesn't pass to him even in shit positions... What the fuck will he do with Messi and Neymar in the team who like to go alone and dribble so often..

Seriously what are these fools thinking. I'd be 10 x happier if we signed ONE great CB for €90, no joke.

Maybe a bit early for a meltdown but it's just ridiculous. We've needed CBs for at least 3 seasons now.

so hard being a barca fan :p

Showaddy

Apparently on Friday everything was agreed and Davies was about to visit our training ground when Swansea's chairman did a Levy and suddenly upped the price to £12m from the 8 that was agreed. Seems the deal will now be done for £10m.

Yeah heard about that, still seems like a good deal at 1/3rd of Shaw's price. Siggy going the other way to reduce the cost makes a lot of sense as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The speed of the PS3 Store blows my mind every time

Reminds me of being on dial-up

It's fucking embarrassing, not only is it terrible organized and sorted, but it's not just dial up slow, it's like trying to browse through your Malaysian proxy slow. Even the simple things, like scrolling takes for fucking ever. It works alright on pc at least, but at that point when I have to use another fucking device to buy stuff for my console, I usually just end up on steam instead and say fuck sony.

Oh pls pls pls.

I must know the full amount.

Remember the Cesc saga with Barca? This is going to be that all over, just months of bullshit negotiating.

Jarnet87

Low saying his team has a virus, he's already preparing for their destruction against France. I could see France or Germany winning a close game, but I only see France winning by a massive margin similar to what Italy did to Germany at Euro 2012.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The BBC has received 172 complaints following a 'sexist' remark by Mark Lawrenson during Argentina's last 16 win vs Switzerland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom