• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

I really don't know how they figure out something like that, it could have also been for Griezmann I guess.

I just don't see the point in signing yet another CM. We have Schweinsteiger, Pierre-Emile, Thiago and Götze most likely will play there next season too.

More than enough.

I wouldn't mind signing Matuidi, tho.

Arnie

Just thinking back to that image of Liverpool's tactical shape versus Moyes' has me in tears.

I'd post it again if Wes hadn't told me off.

pulga

Banned
And insanity seems to be a Honduran trait.

That and good looks
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

ibps46JEw9RBhI.png

Pennywise

Klopp giving the german players 4 weeks free time, so they won't take part in either training camp.

And they most likely won't play against Liverpool :<

Klopp giving the german players 4 weeks free time, so they won't take part in either training camp.

And they most likely won't play against Liverpool :<

I doubt too many of the guys are going on preseason tours. When I saw United in Philly after the 2010 WC none of the guys who went to South Africa were there.

pulga

Banned
Costa Rica has fluked their way through this whole thing, I refuse to believe they can make it so semis. For crying out loud, we routinely pound those fucks into dust
LLShC.gif

Pennywise

Replacing a shit player with an even shittier one. Good job

Everyone of them? Or just Mats?

I don't see the point for Weidenfeller, Großkreutz and Durm. Well, Kevin will be back two weeks early anyway :lol

Looks like all of them.
I doubt that everyone of them will use the 4 weeks though.

Klopp said after the Euro 2012, they had 2 weeks and that wasn't enough.

Belgium to win.

Fellaini to score the winner.

Hope you're right mate. Don't see it happening alas, our defense is crap and hasn't been tested yet. Messi and Di Maria will be a handful for Fellaini, Witsel, Alderweireld and Vertonghen.

Town center is buzzing here, everyone is wearing Belgium related gear, never seen such a craze for the football national team.

GQman2121

Banned
PES 15 news update anyone?

Player statistics will be updated weekly, as will injuries, statuses and transfers.

MyClub will replace MLO and micro-transactions will be available to help you create your team.

Masterleague will be improved, with a specific focus on the transfer system.

Some manager licenses will feature in the game, with managers introducing their own style into how a team plays.

Some second tier leagues will feature in the game, mentioned specifically in the interview were those of England, Italy, Spain and France.

New team and stadium announcements will be coming in the near future.

Masterleague teams will now have managers.

Stadium editor will be returning, and there&#8217;ll be new options within it.

There was mention that if you start a match in the afternoon, the shadows on the pitch will move as you head into the evening. This suggests dynamic weather changes will feature in the game.

1080p and 60fps confirmed for PS4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom