• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruiz first scorer Costa Rica 1-0.

You heard it here first.

Palermo are trying to buy Ruiz, what a player, will bet on

voaldk.gif

Arnie

I'm Belgian and Dutch today

God I love you

How's he doing? Is he a really decent pundit in English?

His English is solid and his voice keeps sort of breaking so it sounds like he's squeeling when he starts smiling.

Lovely little man. Coolest fucker alive.

Getting a peri-peri chicken burger with corn on the cob, chips and a pepsi. Stick that in your mango and smoke it.

GQman2121

Banned
The lower leagues being added is a big deal. That's going to make the Master League much better.

Also, licensed managers is something I've always wondered why more sports games didn't utilize.

Fuck them, they've got the CL license and Dortmund is still not in the game....

The Bundesliga the first thing added by the file creators. Konami make it fairly simple. The faces are there, it's just the club and branding that needs to be made.

BrEW123IQAANq4q.jpg

@henrywinter
Fifa disciplinary committee analysing incident that led to Neymar #bra injury, considering whether action to be taken against Zuniga #col

Absolutely ridiculous. It was a clumsily aggressive tackle that certainly deserved a yellow, but this is too far. Ban Fernandinho, too, assholes.

WJD

Either I've completely forgotten the rules or there are an awful lot of foul throws just being ignored this tournament. As someone who has been humiliated by a ref calling one against me in Sunday League this is particularly important to me.

Carbonox

Either I've completely forgotten the rules or there are an awful lot of foul throws just being ignored this tournament. As someone who has been humiliated by a ref calling one against me in Sunday League this is particularly important to me.

Haha yeah I noticed this too. Marcelo did a blatant one yesterday and I was wondering why it wasn't called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom