• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

BhV03vBIcAES90N.jpg

ay dios mio

Hnnnnnngggg

Dos Bouchard por favor

Craig Sainsbury
"Exclusive: #MUFC have submitted a Cash + Nani bid for Vidal.. Cash is supposedly around £40-50m.."

Juventus-manager-Antonio-Conte.gif

Nani!!!!

L1NETT

Craig Sainsbury?

pahahahahahah

Mike Tesco just told me Vidal to United is a done deal

But Billy Safeway says some other bollocks

Can we please just ban twitter

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i wonder if we'll be looking back in fifteen years at neuer as the first GK to fill the role they're now expected to.

not that i'd ever trust my keeper with that kind of decision making unless i was sure he's the smartest cunt on the pitch.

Blablurn

Now I'm starting to understand why no one ever cared for Neuer before lol. Some dudes even questioned him when he got voted as keeper of the year by the fifa lol. Somebody should have posted the video earlier lol.

Wilbur

Banned
I was laughing endlessly during the long throw segment.

Fucking absurd.

Innit :lol

Forgot about that header against Chelsea as well, just incredibly ballsy.

Now I'm starting to understand why no one ever cared for Neuer before lol. Some dudes even questioned him when he got voted as keeper of the year by the fifa lol. Somebody should have posted the video earlier lol.

I think Courtois had a better year still.

Bouchard is taking a beating.

She's wilting so quickly as well. Doesn't believe she can beat Kvitova. I don't really mine, I like Kvitova; good aggressive tennis.

Innit :lol

Forgot about that header against Chelsea as well, just incredibly ballsy.

I think Courtois had a better year still.

She's wilting so quickly as well. Doesn't believe she can beat Kvitova. I don't really mine, I like Kvitova; good aggressive tennis.
Yeah don't really care just hoped it would fill more time through til 5pm.

Marc

Its a youtube comp, you can make anyone look good on those things. I saw a Cygan one that made him out to be a majestic zidane type player.

Bouchard is taking a beating.

Leaked sex tape?

Oh yeah... tennis... great...

Elchele

If anyone doubts Neuer as the best GK in the world for the last 2 years then you obviously aren't watching him week in-week out. He's a step ahead of the rest

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 1m

Arsenal in talks to sign Sanchez & Debouchy. AS complicated by #FCB Suarez move but #AFC confident. MD advanced but no fee agreed #LFC #NUFC

Time to get excited Arsenal fans!

You'll only get Debuchy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Peluso, Mirko, Zaza, Quaglia and a few are gone. That's like, 20 million I think.

Hmmmm Marry, who's on your mind?

Arnie

Then why do they want the same money

That annoys me.

Just like the fucks who get to take 10 minute smoking breaks every hour or so. What the fuck's that about.

Got called in to do some work tomorrow, basically I'm freelancing on a client that isn't mine. Have to get up at 6:30am and should be home by 11am but I'll get £150. Worth it considering I can just go back to bed.

Regarding Sanchez I think it's pretty clear he's Arsenal bound, sorry Yurt. We'll have a stab at convincing him but his mind's made up. And ultimately, now I've lived in London for a year, I have to say it'd be an amazing destination for someone on £200k a week.

Yeah, let's rather watch a team finishing 7th place and not playing any international match, except for some friendlies.
You can take it like that if you want to.

I really don't care - because that is what most people want to watch. And it'll be the same again next year and for a long white after that.

Wilbur

Banned
That annoys me.

Just like the fucks who get to take 10 minute smoking breaks every hour or so. What the fuck's that about.

Got called in to do some work tomorrow, basically I'm freelancing on a client that isn't mine. Have to get up at 6:30am and should be home by 11am but I'll get £150. Worth it considering I can just go back to bed.

Regarding Sanchez I think it's pretty clear he's Arsenal bound, sorry Yurt. We'll have a stab at convincing him but his mind's made up. And ultimately, now I've lived in London for a year, I have to say it'd be an amazing destination for someone on £200k a week.

Worth it for that, decent day's pay for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom