• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

There is a need to be informed though, Elsk.

It seems you're more concerned about your next mango.

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2014/07/04/primera/1404494710_457261.html

el equipo azulgrana desembolsará 79,2 millones de euros por el atacante

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/acuerdo-total-por-luis-suarez-3354705

El FC Barcelona y el Liverpool han cerrado el traspaso del delantero uruguayo por 79 millones de euros

ibnknTsRyPVBLg.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
That annoys me.

Just like the fucks who get to take 10 minute smoking breaks every hour or so. What the fuck's that about.

Got called in to do some work tomorrow, basically I'm freelancing on a client that isn't mine. Have to get up at 6:30am and should be home by 11am but I'll get £150. Worth it considering I can just go back to bed.

Regarding Sanchez I think it's pretty clear he's Arsenal bound, sorry Yurt. We'll have a stab at convincing him but his mind's made up. And ultimately, now I've lived in London for a year, I have to say it'd be an amazing destination for someone on £200k a week.
Yeah I know Arnie :*

That's what I said last night after seeing his agent following Arsenal and hearing about our Iturbe talks

Damning

Hey euro friends, I'm ordering a shoe online and I'm a 9.5 in the US should I go for a 43 or a 44? There is no half size.

Argentina better win today. I'll win my pool and fund said shoes.

pulga

Banned
So Neymar really did himself in huh? What's the latest? Feel kinda bad for loling when he was on the stretcher, thought he was being his usual cuntish theatrical self

Simon Clancy ‏@SiClancy 13m
Eugenie Bouchard pockets £880,000 for 55 minutes. Nice work if you can get it.

Goodness me.

That's ridiculous.

Manager

Apparently Newcastle rejected Micah Richards too. Should've taken care of his body better and not jerked around all the time.

It's weird how we're seeing so many journalists come out and say what is essentially the same thing, day after day after day.

It seems like nothing substantial has happened re Sanchez for ages.

Honestly, that was the first time anyone relevant on our end has mentioned Sanchez to Arsenal. Jeremy Wilson gets alot of traction because he writes for a broadsheet, but he's never broken an Arsenal transfer story before. Neither has Cross, though the fact he occasionally breaks general club news (e.g. the Puma deal) suggests to me his sources are AST members rather than club employees. And Veysey is just a hack.

Liverpool's lot (Ben Smith, Tony Evans and Tony Barret) never mentioned Arsenal in regards to Sanchez either, so it wasn't like it's been nailed on or anything, despite DiMarzio and Kike Marin's good reputations.

Manager

Courtois - Alderweireld, van Buyten, Kompany, Vertonghen - Witsel, Fellaini, De Bruyne - Mirallas, Origi, Hazard

Demichelis will have trouble with his speed.

I heard wage demands but let's face it, that's just a nice way of saying he's too fat.

We're going after Janmaat instead.

He's in no position to have too high demands, he's made a shitload of money and just needs to play now. If you have a spot open he should take it, take a shorter contract and prove his worth. City seem to basically be ready to let him go for basically free.

Wilbur

Banned
Hey euro friends, I'm ordering a shoe online and I'm a 9.5 in the US should I go for a 43 or a 44? There is no half size.

Argentina better win today. I'll win my pool and fund said shoes.

I would always go a teensy bit bigger if I didn't know

but I don't know

Why am I answering

Miguel Delaney ‏@MiguelDelaney 11s
Last RT: One Colombian paper unhappier with ref than Brazil. Headline" "Spanish referee, son of a massive bitch, the mother who bore you."

Yen

I'm just absolutely buzzing to see Messi run at Fellaini. Be like a giraffe trying to catch a spaniel.
You know in Hot Fuzz where the church spire falls on Adam Buxton's head? It's going to be like that, but Fellaini's elbow on Messi instead.

Labadal

We might be interested in Yedlin. I find this funny and exciting because I thought he was great against Germany and told my brother we should hook him up with a contract. I know it's only one game but damn, he was MOTM for me.

sohois

We might be interested in Yedlin. I find this funny and exciting because I thought he was great against Germany and told my brother we should hook him up with a contract. I know it's only one game but damn, he was MOTM for me.

I don't see Liverpool signing a RB unless Johnson's wages can get shifted. I suppose Yedlin, being MLS, would be cheap enough to bring him on though

Arnie

Wait, our Divock starts?

Mint.

Just had a sensational shower. Now I'm wearing LFC training shorts with no underwear. Dem loose testicles. Breathe, my boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom