• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Chelsea Messi kryptonite lol

imagine Fellaini bald

9TtRBZ2.jpg

2f4dhCq.jpg

Well deserved win from Argentina. We played like crap as we've been for the last 3 years and this time our hoofball/plan B didn't get us out of jail.

Went out of the tournament on a limper, like France did yesterday but it's already a miracle Belgium reached the quarter finals playing only one good game. Can't complain really.

Fergie

Banned
Well deserved win from Argentina. We played like crap as we've been for the last 3 years and this time our hoofball/plan B didn't get us out of jail.

Went out of the tournament on a limper, like France did yesterday but it's already a miracle Belgium reached the quarter finals playing only one good game. Can't complain really.
At least France had good performances here and there.

Wilmots out of his depth.

Zabojnik

I think Belgium are the first team I wanted to go out that actually made that happen. In any case - whoever wins, we all lose. Because let's face it, Costa Rica are already dead.

LTWheels

Hmm..... assault rifle, mongoose, mongoose with guns and silent smg (from odst) have been added to the H2A multiplayer. (The remade maps. The classic versions of H2 multi remains the same)

FootballFan

Argentina played a great game imo.

Belgium are going to blame hazard but lol, they were relying on hoofball tactics.

I wish Neymar didn't get injured.

Messi and Neymar reaching semis is awesome.

Hmm..... assault rifle, mongoose, mongoose with guns and silent smg (from odst) have been added to the H2A multiplayer. (The remade maps. The classic versions of H2 multi remains the same)

Thank you. Keep that shit AR out of Halo 2.

Mate, Januzaj should have picked Kosovo or Albania. At least he got a few cool selfies this World Cup.

Think he always wanted to play for Belgium, but had pressure from his family over Albania/Kosovo. His best friends at United are all Belgian. In any case, he never showed anything, but neutrality towards any international team until he picked Belgium.

Scum

Belgium are going to blame hazard but lol, they were relying on hoofball tactics.

I can't believe I'm going to say this but Argentina defended quite well. :eek:

GQman2121

Banned
Di Maria looks like he's alright.

Glad Hazard, Courtois and Lukaku didn't pickup any injuries and are now headed back.

Lukaku business will likely be sorted within the next week. I don't think he added nor subtracted to his value based on his performances.

Suen

Looked a bit better than their other games but yeah...average.

jtb

Banned
Belgium were dreadful against the USA. didn't seem to be a talking point after that game (at least not here, obviously, where everyone was bigging up Belgium to make our performance seem slightly less awful) but it was stupid to drop Lukaku imo. 30 shots, no goals is usually a sign that you're not being clinical with your chances. and that was an open game too, not like either team parked the bus.

Luis Enrique said he will be used in midfield this season.

Busquets is much better than him though so he will probably just be a back up.

Come September: 'Oh look at that, forgot to buy a centreback. Javier, put yer boots on'

As long as Busquets is fit, Mascherano will never play in midfield for Barca except for early CdR rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom