• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah Hot Fuzz is slightly better than Shaun I think

-

tumblr_n886aviUwA1qbpzqlo8_250.gif
tumblr_n886aviUwA1qbpzqlo1_250.gif

tumblr_n886aviUwA1qbpzqlo7_500.gif

tumblr_n886aviUwA1qbpzqlo4_500.gif

Football in the 90s <3:

tumblr_n881j5552A1r5tuxro10_1280.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
I need to watch TWE again, only seen it the once but I reckon it's a grower. I wasn't that keen on HF first time I saw it.

I'm a Goodfellas virgin, no idea why I suddenly want to watch it now. But I do. So I shall.

Yeah I liked both films much more the second time round

And you haven't seen GF?! wtttttryausuieoskrbr

It's astonishing

Wilbur

Banned
Can you believe the Year of Moyes is almost over?

July 1 2013 - July 13 2014. It'll go down in history.

Then it's time for |OT1|

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Some days I just wake up and I'm really fucking happy when I realise we've sacked Moyes.

Im more happy now than I was when he was in charge, I was sad he was sacked though, time will tell but I have 100x more faith in next season than I did a few months ago.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes' sacking killed football

You guys should be ashamed.

'Not that kind of club, Man Utd are different'

Fuck off.

9 months.

Disgrace.

Everything went to plan after he got sacked, Liverpool lost the league, England got eliminated early and we started buying players in positions we needed.

Its the gift that keeps giving.

He's a winger who can't cross or run at defenders

What is the point of him

He cost 18m

He's a diver

He's got a stupid shape head

Still had high hopes for him when he was brought in. Even did decent in first season.

WTF happened to our wingers? I feel all of them were good/decent when they were brought in and then turned to shit over the next 2-4 seasons.

Clegg

MoN was off his rocker with that comparison, but I remember Young having a few very good seasons in the late 00's. He was a hell of a lot better then than he is now.

Still had high hopes for him when he was brought in. Even did decent in first season.

WTF happened to our wingers? I feel all of them were good/decent when they were brought in and then turned to shit over the next 2-4 seasons.

Now you think about it, the coaches could have fucked it up.

Our wingers Nani, Valencia, Young became absymal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yeah KOTOR is fucking BRILLIANT. HK-47 :lol :lol

never bothered with KOTOR 2 though. Was it any good?

MoN was off his rocker with that comparison, but I remember Young having a few very good seasons in the late 00's. He was a hell of a lot better then than he is now.

Liverpool were in for him at end of his Villa contract too. United got him instead.

His last 2 seasons with Villa were pretty great.

WHY O WHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom