• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

We didn't pretend he'd definitely be given a number of years to prove his worth. Plus we got new owners who had no reason to stand by H&G's dumbfuckery

And Woy kills football, whereas Moyes was keeping it alive

Who cares? They gave him more time than most top teams would considering the results and lack of any visible improvements in the way the team was playing.

Gambit

MARIO KART 8

NOW

LETS SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

I'd prefer later as well, as I am about to visit my aunt in hospital in 30 mins. But I'll log on for a bit now

EDIT: Also, should we create a tournament for later? the old one is over.

Who cares? They gave him more time than most top teams would considering the results and lack of any visible improvements in the way the team was playing.

No room for logic aboard the ManUtd-hate Express

I've written an essay about why Man Utd should have sacked him way before they did :p

Moyes sacked
Lose to Chelsea
Throw it away at Palace
Gerrard embarasses himself at the World Cup
Suarez leaves
Sanchez looks at us like dogshit on his boot
Van Gaal wins the World Cup
We spend actual money on Bertrand

Fuck this sport

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Yeah KOTOR is fucking BRILLIANT. HK-47 :lol :lol

never bothered with KOTOR 2 though. Was it any good?

It would have been good if Obsidian had actually finished it instead of being forced to release it early.

Jarnet87

The fact that this is a question is sad.

Rooney is already dead. No one plays the 3-5-2 in England, ya gotta go with 4 at the back innit. That leaves no spot for the fat cunt on the pitch. He can't play behind the striker because he's absolutely dogshit at it, and he no longer has the desire to be a team player and do a job out wide. He belongs on the bench until he can prove otherwise.

Rafael Evans Jones Shaw; Herrera Carrick; Shinji Mata Adnan; van Persie. 4-2-3-1

Scum

I need to eat.

Rooney is already dead. No one plays the 3-5-2 in England, ya gotta go with 4 at the back innit. That leaves no spot for the fat cunt on the pitch. He can't play behind the striker because he's absolutely dogshit at it, and he no longer has the desire to be a team player and do a job out wide. He belongs on the bench until he can prove otherwise.

PSG innit.

Rafael Evans Jones Shaw; Herrera Carrick; Shinji Mata Adnan; van Persie. 4-2-3-1

Rooney has a good football brain.

He lacks it elsewhere.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have a strange and unproven and silly feeling Sanchez wont shine in the PL

Hixx

Linked with Rodwell today... good player but isn't his right leg hanging off?

edit: i bet I refresh and someone has sniped first post on new page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom