• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

IDaHGCi.jpg

Minging.

fuenf

Serious? That's like the best kit of all time.

Pep is just amazing even at designing kits.

That would be Germany's away kit. Even though the Bayern kit features the same basic design idea, the colors make it look uneasy, convoluted and overbearing. It's the typical kit that'll look great on a photo like that, but not in (on a) person.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Bet Wilbur and Hitcher hate it

Awkward small talk time

While Mr.Cola reads his fav book under the table

Ive eaten by myself for years, I usually watch a movie on my laptop

The last 3 nights ive rewatched Alien 3 3 times

Best Franchise ever made

Alien 3 is sorely underrated

Cola knows

Alien 3 is a bad film. To watch it 3 times over a few years is madness, to watch it 3 times in 3 nights is serious cause for concern.

I'm not adverse to watching things multiple times either, I've seen Wolf of Wall Street 6 times or something!

If his ban gets shortened, that changes our position on what constitutes an acceptable offer surely, unless they meet his release clause. Obviously it'll get reduced like 17 seconds after he signs for them though, that's just how UEFAlona operate.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Just watch Aliens

It depends what mood im in, Aliens films are quite distinct from each other, all depends whether I want a slow burn, quick thrill, classic, weird or alternate (Prometheus). Probably watch Alien franchise films maybe 4-5 times a week.

Alien v Predator 1 is also underrated. However Alien v Predator 2 is the only film that lets the series down.

L1NETT

I usually play KOTOR once every few years and I think that's weird

But 4-5 times a week!

Close to a Craig David song there m8

Different strokes I guess

Wilbur

Banned
I go back and forth on Hot Fuzz or Shaun, I think Hot Fuzz kinda falls apart in the last half an hour, whereas Shaun is consistently great throughout.

I think Hot Fuzz's last half hour is incredible; takes too long to warm up is my problem

Shaun > Fuzz > TWE, but they're all class

I think Hot Fuzz's last half hour is incredible; takes too long to warm up is my problem

Shaun > Fuzz > TWE, but they're all class

See, in all three of those films I switch off a bit at the more 'actioney' parts

Edit: Fuck y'all, I'm gunna watch Goodfellas

Wilbur

Banned
See, in all three of those films I switch off a bit at the more 'actioney' parts

Edit: Fuck y'all, I'm gunna watch Goodfellas

The fighting in TWE is so good, the scene where he's trying to keep his pint :lol

Goodfellas is amazing. I'm gonna watch the Wimbledon final and then maybe Rise of POTA later

Mr. Cola, please watch a new movie when eating tonight.

Watching the F1, first full race I plan on watching of the season.

Fucking shit

I went past my dads just 15 minutes ago and he swearing at the tv, talking about how some cunt crashed into some other cunts, and now Magnussens good start was ruined or something. Shit's boring.

The fighting in TWE is so good, the scene where he's trying to keep his pint :lol

Goodfellas is amazing. I'm gonna watch the Wimbledon final and then maybe Rise of POTA later

I need to watch TWE again, only seen it the once but I reckon it's a grower. I wasn't that keen on HF first time I saw it.

I'm a Goodfellas virgin, no idea why I suddenly want to watch it now. But I do. So I shall.

TeddyBoy

I usually play KOTOR once every few years and I think that's weird

But 4-5 times a week!

Close to a Craig David song there m8

Different strokes I guess

KOTOR is my favourite game ever, I played it a few years after it came out but it still holds up well.

Dark side Bastila is the best Bastila.

Arnie

Goodfellers is top.

Really want to watch Apes.

Watching Transformers at 9:45am tomorrow for work.

Currently slamming a King Pot Noodle in bed.

yolo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom