• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

You guys are talking about Vidal for 40-60 million like that is his worth, do you actually think that?

He is 27 and done well in a league that is dire right now, seems a tad high.

Porto regularly sells players that are absolute shit compared to Vidal for 40M€. By that metric, we shouldn't even entertain offers under 60M€.

Marc

He is one of the best midfielders in the world.

If a 25 year old prospect is worth £35m then Vidal is worth £60m no problem.

Based on what? Bossing all those champions league midfields, or maybe the high quality europa league. Maybe those amazing Serie A midfielders.

Fabregas went for how much? Different players but that's a cop out, they can both play CM and one has been vastly superior in better leagues and the same age.

25 years olds wouldn't classify as "prospects" to me.

*shrugs*

Maybe I am just not with the times on prices, still all seem nuts to me.

WJD

Looool, love how everyone tries to falsely inflate the already high fees we've paid for players in an attempt at a cheap hit.

pulga

Banned
Looool, love how everyone tries to falsely inflate the already high fees we've paid for players in an attempt at a cheap hit.

hypocrisy much? looooooooooooooooooooooool icanticanticanticant save me illarra for i cant breathe

Hixx

Based on what? Bossing all those champions league midfields, or maybe the high quality europa league. Maybe those amazing Serie A midfielders.

Fabregas went for how much? Different players but that's a cop out, they can both play CM and one has been vastly superior in better leagues and the same age.

*shrugs*

Marc

please

WJD

hypocrisy much? looooooooooooooooooooooool icanticanticanticant save me illarra for i cant breathe

please plug go find a time I've even made an Illara joke and then come back with your loooooooooool omg hahaha looooool

thx

pulga

Banned
because you're bored nathan

because you're bored

innit

"conte wont sell him"

"what about for 100m?"

"then, of course!"

"LOL SEE CONTE WOULD SELL LOLOLOLOL"

f u c k i n g h e l l

please plug go find a time I've even made an Illara joke and then come back with your loooooooooool omg hahaha looooool

thx

m8 your hivemind started that whole beeswax, i dont discriminate, you're all the same to me k pls understand

Looks like Milan is giving up on Iturbe, and switching focus to Cerci. Cerci is awesome and cheaper, I approve.

YES Frank!

28m is too much, he's a promising player, sure, but it's too risky to bet that much money on him. 18-20m for Cerci would be great imho and would make more sense.
Also, we're wrapping up for Vrsaljko and Matri might go to Genoa for a year. If we manage to sell Robinho and Zaccardo as well before August we'll have an entire month to find a player or two.

Wilbur

Banned
innit

"conte wont sell him"

"what about for 100m?"

"then, of course!"

f u c k i n g h e l l

That isn't what I said.

I said I think 60m pounds would be enough for Marotta.

Yurt said conte wouldn't sell.

I said would 100m be enough.

Yurt said yes.

I said so whatever Marotta deems enough would matter, not what Conte wants

You really, really need to work on your reading comprehension. So many times you've misinterpreted arguments because you come in all guns blazing ready to defend whatever instead of just reading.

WJD

innit

"conte wont sell him"

"what about for 100m?"

"then, of course!"

f u c k i n g h e l l

m8 your hivemind started that whole beeswax, i dont discriminate, you're all the same to me k pls understand

m8 i wasn't even in the continent when you signed illara i have no idea how much he was

i am not legion

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Water.gif

Slizz

Imagine if we didn't discriminate and hiveminded like Plug does for United with Juve.

It simply wouldn't be fair to every other Juve poster here.

At the end of the day everyone is a premface at heart. Vidal has done his time. Is Conte going to stand in his way. Maybe he will. Until Woody comes along with a bulldozer loaded with £100m. Out the god damn way.

Fed is GOAT but Novak is wearing Uniqlo - Viva WHO DO YOU CHOOSE?

I choose Fed cos this is his last chance.

I do quite like Novak though.

*shrugs*

You're underrating Vidal.

sohois

*shrugs*

Well, he did just come from bossing various world cup midfields. And the argument about leagues is just foolish, since none of the leagues sans PL have more than 1 or 2 teams of any quality. And in the PL you have Fellaini nominated for player of the year and Gerrard getting runner up last year for midfielders.

And Fabregas has in no way been vastly superior. Maybe he was better at Arsenal but that was years ago now.

Timurid

*shrugs*

One was forced out and the other isn't.

Marc

Marc

please

I will go doicare all over your face!

eye sight

All those pens eh?

I guess I expect the best midfielder in the world to get his team of no hopers to finish above Galatasaray...

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

:p

I like Vidal btw, just wouldn't pay anywhere near those kind of prices for him but its the sellers market as his value is huge for Juve.

Manager

Willy Caballero @willy_caballero · 1h
Estoy leyendo todo lo q me escriben. Les agradezco de corazón. Pero no voy a despedirme por acá y espero poder hacerlo como se merece.

Something something goodbye to Malaga, apparently, Google translate makes no sense. Someone said "basically he want to give the Málaga fans the goodbye they deserve, not on twitter. That what he said.".

He's apparently a great goalkeeper, not seen to much. Hart need to find his old form back.

Might want to change his shirt name:
1382198010-extras-portada-0-923887332.jpg

pulga

Banned
That isn't what I said.

I said I think 60m pounds would be enough for Marotta.

Yurt said conte wouldn't sell.

I said would 100m be enough.

Yurt said yes.

I said so whatever Marotta deems enough would matter, not what Conte wants

You really, really need to work on your reading comprehension. So many times you've misinterpreted arguments because you come in all guns blazing ready to defend whatever instead of just reading.

Ahh the good old 'reading comprehension argument', was taking bets on how long itd take for you to bust it out after you argued yourself into a ditch.

What you described at the end is precisely what Im trying to get across. Conte would want to sell Vidal for 100m, why is are you insisting on discussing this? You pulled a cheap little maneuver on yurt to get him to submit that, yes, what Conte would want wouldn't matter if it were 100m on the table, but you completely disregard what 100m would do to Conte's willingness to sell or not, focusing only on Marotta. Again, 100m would get even your divine mother to sell you off to the highest bidder, disregarding her "wanting" or not.

Get a better "get out of jail free" card chap, your reliance on it is as boring as chicken grilling must be at this point.

You guys are jokers.

It's simple.

Does Vidal have a price. Yes or No. That's the question. Few players don't have one. I think he does. It's probably higher than we're willing to go, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom