• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Ahh the good old 'reading comprehension argument', was taking bets on how long itd take for you to bust it out after you argued yourself into a ditch.

What you described at the end is precisely what Im trying to get across. Conte would want to sell Vidal for 100m, why is are you insisting on discussing this? You pulled a cheap little maneuver on yurt to get him to submit that, yes, what Conte would want wouldn't matter if it were 100m on the table, but you completely disregard what 100m would do to Conte's willingness to sell or not, focusing only on Marotta. Again, 100m would get even your divine mother to sell you off to the highest bidder, disregarding her "wanting" or not.

Get a better "get out of jail free" card chap, your reliance on it is as boring as chicken grilling must be at this point.

Cheap lool. Just learn to read Pulga and maybe I'll stop using it.

Slizz

Fucking pulga lol, when he tries to be 'serious' it gets even funnier.

I asked him 2 questions the other day, he ignored both and said I was crying like a baby.

Now he'll address me in some grandiose way, probably with a couple of 'lllllllooooolllllllls' and other generic responses.

Ahh the good old 'reading comprehension argument', was taking bets on how long itd take for you to bust it out after you argued yourself into a ditch.

What you described at the end is precisely what Im trying to get across. Conte would want to sell Vidal for 100m, why is are you insisting on discussing this? You pulled a cheap little maneuver on yurt to get him to submit that, yes, what Conte would want wouldn't matter if it were 100m on the table, but you completely disregard what 100m would do to Conte's willingness to sell or not, focusing only on Marotta. Again, 100m would get even your divine mother to sell you off to the highest bidder, disregarding her "wanting" or not.

Get a better "get out of jail free" card chap, your reliance on it is as boring as chicken grilling must be at this point.

I think his point is that there may well be a price to be found where Marotta would go above Conte's head and sell Vidal whether Conte wanted to or not.

pulga

Banned
Cheap lool. Just learn to read Pulga and maybe I'll stop using it.

Youve really kid yourself into thinking youre arguing some absolutely complicated point huh? Its probably the stupidest argument Ive ever read in this thread. Anyone would sell anything for 100m. End of, go find something better to do.

Fucking pulga lol, when he tries to be 'serious' it gets even funnier.

I asked him 2 questions the other day, he ignored both and said I was crying like a baby.

Now he'll address me in some grandiose way, probably with a couple of 'lllllllooooolllllllls' and other generic responses.

What questions? Remind me, Im not tethered to this board 24/7. Hell, got told off at work the other day for being on GAF.

I think his point is that there may well be a price to be found where Marotta would go above Conte's head and sell Vidal whether Conte wanted to or not.

Of course, its illogical to think not! Fucking hell what a retarded discussion I swear.

Wilbur

Banned
Youve really kid yourself into thinking youre arguing some absolutely complicated point huh? Its probably the stupidest argument Ive ever read in this thread. Anyone would sell anything for 100m. End of, go find something better to do.

What questions? Remind me, Im not tethered to this board 24/7. Hell, got told off at work the other day for being on GAF.

Of course, its illogical to think not! Fucking hell what a retarded discussion I swear.

What complicated point :lol

Jesus Christ you're so funny :lol

pulga

Banned
What complicated point :lol

Jesus Christ you're so funny :lol

The one you think youve made but all youve done is shit up the thread with this roundabout discussion of something so OBVIOUS that no other fucking neanderthal would think to bring up.

I've stayed out of this, haven't really followed it tbh. But isn't that rather obvious?

YES!! Fucking hell finally someone using his noggin up in here. This is why you get all the pussy baby

Slizz

Why do you feel the need to respond to every post about either of your teams and does it get tiresome?

You told me I sounded like I was whining to mommy about banter.

BTW, I don't expect you to be tethered to the board, no one is for the most part. You did however direct quote me.

Either way I don't care, your gone after the WC right ;D

It's okay. I understand.

Let's talk instead about who's gonna sign Valbuena this summer.

West Ham?
Atletico?
Newcastle?

But he was countering the point (made by Yurt I think) that Conte might not be willing to sell him at any point, and positing an argument that there could be a realistic price where Juve would sell with or without Conte's say-so :s

£100m was just an extreme example of a price where that would happen, regardless of the fact that in real life Conte woul be willing to let him go for that much

YES FED

L1NETT

Whatever happened to Pascal Chimbonda.

Desperately trying to steer the conversation from the endless and tiresome how much is Vidal worth/who will he to go - a - thon

Wilbur

Banned
The one you think youve made but all youve done is shit up the thread with this roundabout discussion of something so OBVIOUS that no other fucking neanderthal would think to bring up.

YES!! Fucking hell finally someone using his noggin up in here. This is why you get all the pussy baby

Well then blame Yurt :lol

I was the one who first said there's an obvious price that he'll go for. Jeez Louise baby u need to calmacalma.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Hitch gets it. Pulga's actually agreeing with me hahahahaha

So eager for a fight he just wades in and forgets what he's supposed to be arguing

PremfaceGAF assemble

3758099326_ae7b77a550_z.jpg

jtb

Banned
the whole Porto players going for absurd amounts of money is pretty stupid imo. it's the classic "potential" trap where potential means "we don't know how bad they're going to be" (that and really wealthy clubs more than willing to pay the price, I guess). same thing with someone like Draxler having a 40m price tag. the same price as Ozil who—like him or not—was actually the star of a World Cup, was very proven at the highest level while Draxler might, some day, be a world class player. But of course, over the course of those three years at Madrid, we also learned exactly how bad Ozil was too and that he wouldn't be able to develop out of some of his deficiencies. we can look at Draxler and say "oh maybe he'll work on those things" and somehow that justifies inflating his transfer fee to a ridiculous degree.

anyways, clubs like Zenit and Monaco have to overpay for those players because they're not going to be able to attract those players otherwise.

I still think it's unbelievable that Fabregas had so few clubs in for him. He was available on the cheap, but I guess he only had four clubs he could really go to at that point. but I don't necessarily think that Porto selling overhyped wonderkids is indicative of the market—I think there is a ceiling for players and their prices and if they start agitating for a move, the bidding probably starts at around 25m-30m unless they're a legitimate world beater like Bale or Ronaldo.

Blablurn

Wooden didn't act like this after Chelski did he?

I just remember the trophy etching .gif and the locker room dance .gif

i remember a lot of chelsea gifs under my posts. but even he realized that it was a lucky incident and stopped using them at some point.

3Sixty

Lovren moaning about selling best players, only sold because they forced moves, which is what you're doing you bellend.

Liverpool are welcome to him, den of cunts.

Suen

Girls will think you are a pedo that bites children if you support Barcelona FF, pls what are you talking about.

edit: meant for whatsapp sorry FF :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Wooden didn't act like this after Chelski did he?

I just remember the trophy etching .gif and the locker room dance .gif

None of the Chelsea boys did, and most of Bayern GAF didnt, and most of Madrid GAF didnt

There are always a few brains that turn into soup

He's actually right this time

Meh, waste of time to argue over assumptions and pedantics.

Not sure if I'm using that word correctly :lol

Think semantics is the one you're after :p

(I'm probably wrong though, in which case Yurt is better with his second/third language than I am with my first and only)

Wilbur

Banned

But he's agreeing with me

we're both right. he just doesn't even know why he's arguing :lol

He's like the mate you always bring along to fights because he's a bloodthirsty cunt

Lovren moaning about selling best players, only sold because they forced moves, which is what you're doing you bellend.

Yeah, dick move by Lovren to be honest. I feel so fucking sorry for you guys, I really do.

Pls tell me you have faith in Roland the rat

pulga

Banned
No Nathan Im not agreeing with you, Im just telling you youve made the most absolute dumbshit argument this thread has ever seen. Give it a rest.

No baby Im just stupid and crazy and cant understand Wilbur's Einsteinesque equation. Mother of loooooooool.

Someone just post the Captain Obvious jpeg and bury this discussion please.

Collectively, United fans would be 100x worse than Pulg if Man U were to win another CL.

Luckily I doubt there's much danger of that for a while.

Really think we should have just tried to sign Lovren and left Lallana. We need him more imo, and you'll be even more reluctant to sell Lovren to us given the fact that we already took pubeface

Plus I don't want there to be friction between our clubs

Wilbur

Banned
No Nathan Im not agreeing with you, Im just telling you youve made the most absolute dumbshit argument this thread has ever seen. Give it a rest.

No baby Im just stupid and crazy and cant understand Wilbur's Einsteinesque equation. Mother of loooooooool.

Someone just post the Captain Obvious jpeg and bury this discussion please.

No, you are agreeing with me looooooooooool

Me: "there is a price that Marotta will go for"

Yurt: "conte won't sell this is why he signed a new contract"

Me: "if we offered 100m would they sell"

Yurt: "yes"

Me: "so there is a price that he would be sold at (whether that is conte or Marotta)"

You: "LOOOOLLFLDKDMDMD OFCOURSE THERES A PRICE YOU PISTACHIO WHY DONT YOU LOG OFF AND MAKE A CHICKEN BURGER"

pulga

Banned
Im not even talking about the CL win or lording over anyone about it. you people need to get your heads checked lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom