• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a new avatar for Hitcher. You can thank me later bb.

Br39wIsCMAEzM3j.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
But he's agreeing with me

we're both right. he just doesn't even know why he's arguing :lol

He's like the mate you always bring along to fights because he's a bloodthirsty cunt

No Nathan Im not agreeing with you, Im just telling you youve made the most absolute dumbshit argument this thread has ever seen. Give it a rest.

No baby Im just stupid and crazy and cant understand Wilbur's Einsteinesque equation. Mother of loooooooool.

Someone just post the Captain Obvious jpeg and bury this discussion please.

You're my favourite couple :lol

Just drop it both of you pls :lol :lol

We're watching Rise of etc Apes. So far not so good.

pulga

Banned
No, you are agreeing with me looooooooooool

Me: "there is a price that Marotta will go for"

Yurt: "conte won't sell this is why he signed a new contract"

Me: "if we offered 100m would they sell"

Yurt: "yes"

Me: "so there is a price that he would be sold at (whether that is conte or Marotta)"

You: "LOOOOLLFLDKDMDMD OFCOURSE THERES A PRICE YOU PISTACHIO WHY DONT YOU LOG OFF AND MAKE A CHICKEN BURGER"

And what a petty argument you made, you really need to go find a hobby m8, its astounding you even resorted to that

Collectively, United fans would be 100x worse than Pulg if Man U were to win another CL.

Luckily I doubt there's much danger of that for a while.

Not really.

We'll complain how shit we were at some parts. Discuss new transfers, put up more formation posts.

Basically most Man Utd fans in this thread have a love hate relationship with the club.

EDIT: Pulga trying to be eloquent is like spreading whipped cream over a whore's cunt.

sohois

I hope we don't get Lovren, not just because I don't really want him but also just to teach him a lesson. Hand in a transfer request and then shut up.

Wilbur

Banned
And what a petty argument you made, you really need to go find a hobby m8, its astounding you even resorted to that

My hobbies are

- grilling chicken
- masturbating to lose weight
- riling up rabies patients on the internet with innocuous discussions

3Sixty

Pretty obvious something happened considering the club statement when he left. Seems like the players really bought in to whatever Cortese and MoPo were selling.

I think they did, but also using it as a bit of a cop out excuse.

Fuck knows what Cortese was telling them though. Probably said we'd win the league last season.

pulga

Banned
No we said you got crazy afterwards. Bla didn't talk about it either, he just started posting 4/10 asian girls and post weird stuff.

Which I havent done. How is telling Nathan hes being obviously obtuse crazy? Knowing you, youre just trolling anyway.

Suen

I like Rise of Planet of the Apes. very stylish, one of the better reboots of recent memory.
It's a pretty decent movie, some impressive CGI on the apes of anything. Besides that watching the apes in the movie reminded me of watching a Spurs game.

Wilbur

Banned
Which I havent done. How is telling Nathan hes being obviously obtuse crazy? Knowing you, youre just trolling anyway.

play me at Mario Kart later

The winner does a Bla and leaves forever

(Let's invite dean too so there's an obvious loser and he has to go)

3Sixty

As for Lovren, I don't think he will make it at a top club.

He makes lots of silly mistakes, stuff you might not pick up on right away but loves diving into tackles, silly fouls edge of the box, grabbing inside the box.

Accident waiting to happen in a way.

he footy gaf Canada.
What are the best cable cannels to get footy? (I have Bell Fibe)
Like Champions League, EPL and maybe some Liga.

Sport TV Americas is no longer available on Bell I believe oh well

Wilbur

Banned

He makes lots of silly mistakes, stuff you might not pick up on right away but loves diving into tackles, silly fouls edge of the box, grabbing inside the box.

I agree. Reminds me of Koscielny. Fantastic physically but not too clever.

I remember when the hype was starting I watched a Southampton game keeping a special eye on him, and he injured himself lunging into a pointless tackle on the touchline, missing the ball and the man

Walshy

Di Marzio is saying we will meet again with Sanchez's agents over the next 48 hours.

He is also saying we have bid for Markovic.

Me neither.

Who are you hoping to get in this summer?
/subtlediscussiondiversion

I've honestly tried to keep myself distanced from Newcastle transfer rumours, I'm honestly done after the past couple of seasons. It's nice actually, Siem was a nice surprise. We need a good few players though.

Although saying that, the one change we need to make is a new chairman. Without that happening soon I really fear for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom