• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Ah, sorry m8, thought you meant at ours.

Ooof you snazzy bastard. One day, when I win a mad accumulator or something, I'll buy a really nice suit with waistcoat and all.

I'll look like Al Capone from Boardwalk.
Christ yes

Said all along if I'm going to be extravagant with anything it'll be with a proper fucking boss suit and watch combo

I'd share elsk's box if it meant looking like Harvey Specter

Arnie

this is most unfair

I applied first. I spoke to that hot girl. I was nervous and sweaty first.

If you promise not to get your anus out I can try and squeeze you in an' all.

Fucking hell all I've had this weekend is people ask for work experience.

Met some old school friends for a bevvy last night and it was sickening. I just wanted to watch LVG's thumb head with a Pilsner.

Yurt you should join to tell them to stop... Or listen to Bud give dating advice to Kipless.

9QAjT97.png

Lightning

Banned
Lol reports all over the place in regards to our DM. First Khedira, then Scheniderlin, then back to Khedira and now wind the clock back 12mths and try the Lars Bender crap again. We failed then, he's extended his contract since then so we're going to fail again.

wedward

Lol reports all over the place in regards to our DM. First Khedira, then Scheniderlin, then back to Khedira and now wind the clock back 12mths and try the Lars Bender crap again. We failed then, he's extended his contract since then so we're going to fail again.

Contract extensions mean nothing. Suarez extended his contract last year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Yurt you should join to tell them to stop... Or listen to Bud give dating advice to Kipless.

we have our own secret group already

Salazar
KidA
wedward
Zabo
ShakeAppeal
his fiance
Blayern
one of his Chinese mistresses
Fake Garcia
Real Garcia
Some Garcia

Wilbur

Banned
If you promise not to get your anus out I can try and squeeze you in an' all.

Fucking hell all I've had this weekend is people ask for work experience.

Met some old school friends for a bevvy last night and it was sickening. I just wanted to watch LVG's thumb head with a Pilsner.

I'll never get my anus out in front of real people <3

If there's a queue don't worry baby, might find it hard to get the two weeks off work right now anyway. I'm going on holiday in September and then when I get back I'm immediately looking for other stuff, so maybe around then if it's easier, or I'll apply for the grad scheme again

Arnie

I'll never get my anus out in front of real people <3

If there's a queue don't worry baby, might find it hard to get the two weeks off work right now anyway. I'm going on holiday in September and then when I get back I'm immediately looking for other stuff, so maybe around then if it's easier, or I'll apply for the grad scheme again

It'd be around then.

IIRC Will is late September. We're booked in over summer. I'll speak to work experience squad and see what I can produce. If you haven't found anything by the time the grad scheme reopens apply again and I'll do the interview and I'll get you in front of our CEO.

And I'd be gobsmacked if that didn't get you the job, because basically we're looking to hire intelligent lads who can communicate and aren't completely dry.

WJD

It'd be around then.

IIRC Will is late September. We're booked in over summer. I'll speak to work experience squad and see what I can produce. If you haven't found anything by the time the grad scheme reopens apply again and I'll do the interview and I'll get you in front of our CEO.

And I'd be gobsmacked if that didn't get you the job, because basically we're looking to hire intelligent lads who can communicate and aren't completely dry.

If me and Nathan both got in

I

mag

ine

Arnie

Do you know that?

It is known.

Barrett was talking about it. Within his new contract there's a very specific clause that relates to foreign clubs and it's around £80 million. There's also a clause for English clubs but that's apparently so absurd that it essentially meant he could only leave abroad.

Suarez signed it to guarantee safe passage this summer, and I'd imagine his agent (Pep's brother) probably checked with Barcelona before agreeing it.

Lastly it's funny how this whole time Real have been unaware what was actually going on, and even began their media blitzkrieg at the start of the summer, declaring him their number one target.

K1LLER7

It'd be around then.

Can I join you guys next year?

You'll be surrounded by United fans.

Pls.

Wilbur

Banned
It'd be around then.

Cheers man, that'd be great. It's likely I'll have moved to Asia and joined their burgeoning burgerkakke industry, but it's always nice to have a back up.

Arnie

Can I join you guys next year?

You'll be surrounded by United fans.

Pls.
Fucking hell, this is what I mean.

Why people are so desperate to come and make me tea I do not know.
Cheers man, that'd be great. It's likely I'll have moved to Asia and joined their burgeoning burgerkakke industry, but it's always nice to have a back up.
:lol that's jokes

Fair play, the caffeine from my Cherry Coke has worn off so I didn't expect to giggle.

WJD

I know fan forums are in general a big nono but I just had a gander at RedCafe's new Match Day section and it looks really, really good

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't hate Bacon, we are after all the CB/CDM partnership believe FC needs.

jtfpki.gif

Look at that tackle from him, the player doesn't even have the ball. What a tackle.

Hohohooo

I wanna join you guys next year! I don't mind playing anywhere

pulga

Banned
i hate this game so fucking much

is there anything worse than taking shells up the asshole just as you approach the finish line?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom