• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

It was really tight till Roma collapsed in the end. Anyway:

Tier 1: Roma, Napoli and Fiorentina with no injuries
Tier 2: Milan, Inter and Lazio
Tier 3: the rest
Tier 4: Fiorentina with injuries

this could change with signings, especially when it comes to the Milan clubs

and if we sell Arturo :p
But you'll get Nani in return. Phil Neville says he's got all the qualities of Ronaldo. Bargain.

Inter will win the Serie A title next season due to their solid defence and Vidic.

Ansatz

Isn't Mario Kart ostensibly a game that's designed to let losers win?

Isn't that what half of the power ups are for?

Competitive MK is analogous to Poker in that a skilled player is way more likely to win, but yes there is an element of luck. How you manage your items is very important, the game is not just about racing. There's alot of decision making and plenty of risk-reward layers, almost every situation is unique.

FootballFan

Competitive MK is analogous to Poker in that a skilled player is way more likely to win, but yes there is an element of luck. How you manage your items is very important, the game is not just about racing. There's alot of decision making and plenty of risk-reward layers, almost every situation is unique.

Who do you support?

Linius

The not skilled players will always fall short on difficult tracks.

Scum

Yurt-chan. Tell Conte to give up on the title. Just finish in the top 3. Concentrate on getting far in Europe.

Elchele

This Markovic guy Liverpool are signing is the same one who played for Benfica right? The one Lambada hyped?

He's good from what I saw in the Europa League. Good move Brendan.

Yep. He looks incredibly good

I guess Shaqiri is staying like Bild said.

We didnt activate our €15m release clause in Markovic it seems, decided against it, I hope it doesnt proceed to bite us in the ass.

I see Lukaku's been talking again... he'll be sold by the end of July I bet, shame really.

Arnie

We didnt activate our €15m release clause in Markovic it seems, decided against it, I hope it doesnt proceed to bite us in the ass.

I see Lukaku's been talking again... he'll be sold by the end of July I bet, shame really.
Echo are saying you were interested but he chose us.

Duncan Castles said you chose not to activate the clause.

Either way I get that a player in his position just wouldn't work in your squad at the moment. He has to be better than Salah, though.

WJD

Too anxious to sleep

My tummy's making all sorts of worrying noises

Girlfriend just rolled over and sleep-farted

help

Ostinatto

209199_antv-dan-tvone-siarkan-piala-konfederasi-dan-piala-dunia-u-20.jpg

WJD

About anything in particular or just in general?

Just tomorrow's results I guess

Been trying to convince myself that it doesn't matter as long as it's a 2:1 but part me still has some hope for a 1st. The academic equivalent to a first world problem but it's stopping me sleeping.

Just tomorrow's results I guess

Been trying to convince myself that it doesn't matter as long as it's a 2:1 but part me still has some hope for a 1st. The academic equivalent to a first world problem but it's stopping me sleeping.

Good luck man.

If it was me I'll give up on sleeping and play a game or two.

Arnie

oh my god

Hiroshawn's thread in the OT

i cant hahahahahahhahaha
Fucking hhshsbendjd

I'm on my phone so I can't see authors just titles and I'm guessing which ones his

I thought maybe the frog one

Then I saw it

I clocked it

I clicked it

Fuckiidnahshzjejjd

I'm dead

Giggling

Howling

Literally

I love him so much

WJD

Fucking hhshsbendjd

I'm on my phone so I can't see authors just titles and I'm guessing which ones his

I thought maybe the frog one

Then I saw it

I clocked it

I clicked it

Fuckiidnahshzjejjd

I'm dead

Giggling

Howling

Literally

I love him so much

Looool I clicked the frog thread first too!

Arnie

He's doing six years in the special forces then going off to become the next Nathan Drake. And he has enough money to fund his own expeditions.

Fucking hell he's the greatest character we've ever had, and he's genuinely serious.

Hixx

The pilot of Fresh Prince is so good. Perfect at setting up the characters and shows the depth the show ends up having. Plus it's fucking hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom