• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
Any of you fuckers had legit Key Lime pie? Not that fake green shit, the real stuff

jSnTRBs.jpg

It's custard like, lots of eggs and condensed milk. Probably my favorite dessert.

Probably my favorite dessert too, always get some when I'm in Miami <3

btw i forgot to answer your question before, but i had already answered it previously and the answer was BANTZ!

Randdalf

Apple crumble guys.

Or Apfel Strudel.

There's this glorious dessert made with raspberries, raspberry coulis, cream and crumbled biscuit but I cannot for the life of my find the name of it. I don't even like desserts that much usually, but I could eat that stuff for days.

pulga

Banned
I've got to go in to work tomorrow.

I really cannot be bothered.

Fucking hell, my boss is leaving on vacation for two weeks as of today and leaving me in charge of the department. Yet here I am, 2.20 am still up and posting on GAF. Gotta wake up in about 4 hours

This is why I need to leave you people </3 too damn irresponsible

Nighty night guys. Off to dream of dessert.

Malva pudding is a close to GOAT dessert. I think it's South African.

I had an eton mess the other day but the meringues were made of brown sugar. Doesn't sound like it'd be special but damn it was good.

LegoArmo

Fuck you guys for making me hungry. I'm going to bed.

I hope there's a new batch of Twitter rumours to jizz over in the morning.

This is one of the best deserts I have ever had:

Masala Chai Souffle
Vanilla Ice Cream
Home Made Chocolates

from Benares London

Shit was bonkers. A perfect way to end a delicious Indian meal.

If you like Indian food, go there.

FootballFan

Guys pls don't ruin hiro in OT by making him sound like a character.

Let the OT decide.

Edit

He said he is sad drake destroys shambala in uncharted lol

FootballFan

How recent was that?

What happened to all the new posters we picked up during the group stages of the WC?

It's difficult to keep up and fit in. I lurked for quite a while before posting.

We've been discussing desserts for 3 pages. That would be really random to some coming in here lol.

Edit
Or if you even imagine what someone would think seeing the whatsapp convos between plug and I lol.

Scum

Cowboy Bebop is one of the GOAT anime. Dat soundtrack!

I like the Social Club. What's the problem?

I've reset my password.
I have to login to the social club before Max Payne 3 does anything.
But the damn thing tells me it's linked to a different Steam ID.
Can't do bugger all and I'm not in the mood to go through Rockstar's nonsense. It's past 3am.

I don't know why I want to do this with Max Payne 3 anyway. I'll just play through Max Payne 1 & 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom