• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnie

I was meant to go to bed.

Now I'm howling away.

Fucking Nazis.

Secret expeditions.

The special forces.

The person who said he'd die after three days.

If ever something could be described as jokes

Lukaku looks like he could be a headcase in the future. His talking down of Origi and him constantly talking about Chelsea make him sound like a cunt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Never get tired of watching this freekick. He KNEW it was a goal the moment he kicked it and went to celebrate

pirlo2.gif

b1461e7fb94b9a610939125c92aa0c57.gif

UnsungCelebratedAlaskajingle.gif

Two. More. Seasons <3
and Euro 2016

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just tomorrow's results I guess

Been trying to convince myself that it doesn't matter as long as it's a 2:1 but part me still has some hope for a 1st. The academic equivalent to a first world problem but it's stopping me sleeping.

you'll be fine Willy Wonka <3

wake your girl for a quickie to calm your nerves

well you don't really have to wake her just stick it in there in the closest hole you can find/see

Wilbur

Banned
I'm watching rise of the planet of the apes and I'm already really sad because I know it isn't going to end well and I fucking love chimps and it looks real and I feel sad that it looks sad

oh god

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm watching rise of the planet of the apes and I'm already really sad because I know it isn't going to end well and I fucking love chimps and it looks real and I feel sad that it looks sad

oh god

the modern day setting is disappointing, it lacks creativity.

I was hoping for some time travel goodness

I need to stop saying goodness

Slizz

Any of you fuckers had legit Key Lime pie? Not that fake green shit, the real stuff

jSnTRBs.jpg

It's custard like, lots of eggs and condensed milk. Probably my favorite dessert.

Wilbur

Banned
the modern day setting is disappointing, it lacks creativity.

I was hoping for some time travel goodness

I need to stop saying goodness

I like this origin story m8

Honestly a CGI monkey just had me on the verge of tears

I never give a shit about humans in films, usually just animals. Now it's fucking COMPUTER ANIMALS

FootballFan

Any of you fuckers had legit Key Lime pie? Not that fake green shit, the real stuff

jSnTRBs.jpg

It's custard like, lots of eggs and condensed milk. Probably my favorite dessert.

Well, considering that custard and lime both suck, I'm assuming I wouldn't like it.

I was meant to go to bed.

Now I'm howling away.

Fucking Nazis.

Secret expeditions.

The special forces.

The person who said he'd die after three days.

If ever something could be described as jokes

I slept from 8pm to 12:30am

Haven't slept since. It's 6am here now.

I am going to be fucked today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom