• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no need to be upset

nurgqgl.gif

:lol

Watching this Copenhagen - Maribor friendly, it's been a bit shit but at least Mussis looks class. I like how in the water break after 30 minutes (yes, need water too!) you can just hear Mellburg go nuts screaming at his team mates on the sideline lol, couldnt hear exactly what but he was real angry.

Well, not a lot of people will care here most likely, but I'm already dreading to see what Nike does with the Pumas UNAM kit for the new season now that they dropped Puma.

The last time Nike did the shirts they murdered the design so badly
and we didn't get a championship with them
and it took Puma to bring it back to all its glory. God I loved the Centenario shirts so fucking much:

pumasv4jin.jpg

pumas2jtkn0.jpg

The last ones were amazing too, with the logo becoming the shirt. Nike will likely just shrink the unique logo like they did last time and add stripes or some shit =(

Bad ass fifa shirt.

Marc

Ahh shit, only just saw Di Stefano died. :(

Another great one is gone, RIP.

On the better side of things, just finished watching Cosmos with my daughter. That end speech almost made me cry with pride, hope, excitement... every emotion going through me. My daughter just looks up at me and says she wants to go to bed. Welp, its early days yet.

Would definitely recommend to everyone to watch, seemed to be in England a lot too.

Hixx

exclusive DLC within exclusive DLC

And you folks moan at Ubi

---

Hixx m8, Guardian saying (again iirc) loans for Zouma and Rodwell

Both would be risky. Zouma inexperienced and Rodwell made of glass. But if Zouma is as good as the reports and Rodwell can keep fit would be two top signings... that we'd need to replace in a year again.

It's really strange that Benfica's, Porto's and Sporting's shirt sponsor is the same company.

Imagine Bayern, BVB and Leverkusen all having Telekom logos.

wedward

No idea who our next midfield signing is going to be. I don't think Vidal will go.

Wat do bros?

I would think maybe someone a bit more defensive minded. Strootman would be the obvious choice if it weren't for the injury.

It's really strange that Benfica's, Porto's and Sporting's shirt sponsor is the same company.

Imagine Bayern, BVB and Leverkusen all having Telekom logos.

I was just thinking about that. Seems strange.

Scum

Have we signed Lukaku and Caulker yet?

exclusive DLC within exclusive DLC

And you folks moan at Ubi

---

Hixx m8, Guardian saying (again iirc) loans for Zouma and Rodwell
It seems they just want a FPS World of Warcraft. But all this exclusive shit on top of peer-to-peer will kill the longitivity of the multiplayer.

Have we signed Lukaku and Caulker yet?

It seems they just want a FPS World of Warcraft. But all this exclusive shit on top of peer-to-peer will kill the longitivity of the multiplayer.

You really should get Caulker back, he looks pretty damn good even on that shitty Cardiff team. Don't understand why you sold him in the first place. You won't get Lukaku though sorry, for a number of reasons, like Chelsea not wanting to deal with Levy and Spurs who I highly doubt will spend as much as Chelsea will demand.

Lightning

Banned
DC ‏@DeanLDN22 1m
Sanchez is getting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_aC5xPQ2f4

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 1m
#LFC all but given up on Alexis Sanchez

It's happening!
Sanchez to Liverpool was never going to happen on a separate deal. Their only chance, and all their bargaining power lay in getting him with the Suarez deal, if they were unable to do that no way possible for Sanchez to be a Liverpool player. He's clearly rejected them and done so from the beginning which is why he wasn't included in the Suarez deal.

inky

Brian Laudrup is all about true love

iEzScUY.jpg

Cause no one else loves the him, the cunt.

Damn, that's some Hugh Jackman levels of waifu. Can't argue with true love. But if I was a rich footballer I'd have model wife gf too. Better watch out for the divorce settlement.

@GarethBale11EN
My hopeful/realistic United lineup for next season.

Very realistic.

No CR7? You are slipping United bros.

Feorax

It was inevitable, Sanchez was a real long shot.

Be interested to see who our plan B is. I remember we scouted Griezmann a lot earlier this year, so hopefully he's one we're looking at.

omgkitty

It was inevitable, Sanchez was a real long shot.

Be interested to see who our plan B is. I remember we scouted Griezmann a lot earlier this year, so hopefully he's one we're looking at.

BACK OFF HE'S OURS TOO. You're getting Markovic. Now go sit in the corner and play with the toys you already have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom