• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guys stop calling Nathan a pig it's not cool.

You don't look anything like a pig, Nathan

You do behave and live like one tho
I just won a PS4. THANK YOU MAMMA SONY!
HOHOHOOO....sell it for profit. It ain't worth it right now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I bought a Sony TV (KDL-55W828 to be precise). Sony are running a promotion in Italy and you can win a PS4, which I did. :D I think Sony UK are doing a similar thing.
Savour this moment

It's the only thing we're winning this season.

And I'm just winning by extension here, how sad is that?

Wilbur

Banned
Wait...Wilbur and Freewheelin' are brothers, but support different teams?

Yes. He is two years older, and got into football around two years after me. His is a long and storied history, starting with a brief flirtation with Chelsea and a desire to win trophies by switching to United, before finally falling in love with Le Arse

Linius

Yes. He is two years older, and got into football around two years after me. His is a long and storied history, starting with a brief flirtation with Chelsea and a desire to win trophies by switching to United, before finally falling in love with Le Arse

Almost all English top teams. Still can't believe this story, what a wanker.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Id buy the United kit if I could get over how terrible the neck and sleeves are

Hixx

Dean... you can go on the b-team in TLoU.

omgkitty

I'm not sure how I feel about any of that.

Feorax

If that kit pic is real, I expect we'll get an official confirmation of Sanchez's destination in the next day or two.

I doubt Barca would give away his squad number without knowing such a decision is imminent.

Herr K

Banned
Guys stop calling Nathan a pig it's not cool.

You don't look anything like a pig, Nathan

You do behave and live like one tho

HOHOHOOO....sell it for profit. It ain't worth it right now.

Nathan is a nasty cunt. You should hear the voice notes he sends over whatsapp. Sweet lord.

It's not that unusual. My little brother Yenrot supports Liverpool, for some reason.

Fucking hipster

You're going to spend 150 million for rotation?

We can't (or rather don't want to) even buy a single good player ffs

No, we may be losing Di Maria as he seems to be keen on leaving. Losing an attacking mid-fielder opens up room for new purchases + Alonso's likely last season with Madrid.

pulga

Banned
holy fuck

holy fuck :( cant say im legit shook because there was no way he was surviving a heart attack at his age and after all the medical problems he's had but fuck

i cant believe he's finally gone

XCjqMZo.jpg

Real Madrid wouldn't be Real Madrid without this man. Thank you for everything you gave us, you'll never be forgotten.

alfredo-di-stefano.jpg

RIP, Di Stefano :( You lived to see La Decima fulfilled, a true Madridista at heart.

Honours:

Real Madrid
Primera División: 1954, 1955, 1957, 1958, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964
Copa del Rey: 1962
European Cup: 1955–56, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1958–59, 1959–60
Intercontinental Cup: 1960

Pichichi Trophy
1954, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959

Ballon d'Or
1957, 1959
Super Ballon d’Or, by France Football: 1989

European Cup Top Scorer
1958, 1962

307 goals in 396 games for R.Madrid

250px-Distefano_eg_1958.jpg

Ya corre La Saeta, ya ataca mi Madrid...Hala Madrid, y nada mas!

Wilbur

Banned
Still surprises me that Kroos would want to leave Bayern. Home country, champions, regular starter, with Schweini ageing.

Blablurn

I think I watched the saddest movie of all time today.

Mentally handicaped father gets accused of raping and killing a lil girl.

His daughter gets smuggled into the prison because she misses him so much.

It turns out the girl died by accident and the mentally handicaped father just tried to rescue her.

But he gets pressured by the lawyers to confess. Otherwise they will kill his daughter.

During the trail he says that he did it. Even though he know he didn't do it.

The daughter spends her birthday with his dad in prison.

It's the day he gets executed :(

15 years later. The daughter became a lawyer. And proved that her dad was innocent.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I died during that movie.

omgkitty

It's not that unusual. My little brother Yenrot supports Liverpool, for some reason.

Fucking hipster

I guess it's not that weird. I support Arsenal because Patrick Vieira was on the cover of FIFA for the PSP and at the time I thought it was Thierry Henry. Basically I just chose Arsenal to play with knowing nothing about football, and started banging them in with Thierry Henry and I just assumed that's who was on the cover. Been an Arsenal fan ever since. True story.

Porcile

Di Stefa...

vader.jpg

What a player. There's been no one ever like him since. Certainly not been a striker since whose starting position is in defense and still able to score hundreds of goals. He was crazy good.

Wilbur

Banned
I guess it's not that weird. I support Arsenal because Patrick Vieira was on the cover of FIFA for the PSP and at the time I thought it was Thierry Henry. Basically I just chose Arsenal to play with knowing nothing about football, and started banging them in with Thierry Henry and I just assumed that's who was on the cover. Been an Arsenal fan ever since. True story.

You fucking racist

Blablurn

If Kroos goes to Madrid, it shows that it's all about the money. Bayern is the hottest team in Europe. But I guess he needs people who pat this head and tell him he did a good job lol.

There was an interview where he demanded more respect for his actions.

Kroos pls.

Just go. You will end up as a bench warmer in Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom