• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Fair play to you Meier old chap.

You got hounded for saying that. You were correct. Pat on the back.

Beyonce-h-town.gif

dc89

Mrs Browns Boys D'Movie is currently at 0% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Yes, it has only had 8 (critic) reviews submitted by still. Here is my favourite:

"This isn't funny. It isn't even unfunny. It's something close to anti-funny."

Hixx

POP QUIZ

Which former Premier League footballer recently said this:

“This situation was so bad that even his team-mates protested whenever they saw him on the bench”?

Bonus points for:

a) telling us who he is referring to
b) why it is so fucking funny

arkon

Meier said:
When you get into that price range, you need to be "face of a club" worthy. Suarez has too much baggage -- he WILL do something really fucking dumb again at some point in the future and cause another black eye. That weighs into a transfer valuation.

Incredibly prescient. I'll never doubt you again.

EmiPrime

Yep still think we need a backup striker, paying 8m for Remy seems to make way more sense than the 4m we paid for Park Chu Young.

I really hope Arsene one day writes his autobiography so we can finally find out what the hell was up with that signing.

wedward

Am I the only one that cant really see Griezmann at Pool?

Do they need another winger?

I really hope Arsene one day writes his autobiography so we can finally find out what the hell was up with that signing.

I really hope he writes one. Would be very interesting.

I think everyone would want to know whether it was his decision to not spend or if the club wouldn't let him because of the stadium. Doubt he would put the blame on the club.

wedward

Don't use Caughtoffside as a source. I'm more reliable than they are and I know nothing.

Still holding out a little hope that maybe the Vela deal included Griezmann somehow.

Griezmann-Sanchez-Theo
--------------Ozil
------Rambo Schneiderlin

oooof.

Meier

The new Pato.

Saw a rumor Pato was coming back to Milan to play for Inter instead. That'd be pretty interesting. You do have to feel for guys like him (and Stuart Holden, poor dude) who just get perpetually injured. My fear is this is Aguero's future...

POP QUIZ

Which former Premier League footballer recently said this:

“This situation was so bad that even his team-mates protested whenever they saw him on the bench”?

Bonus points for:

a) telling us who he is referring to
b) why it is so fucking funny

Is it something to do with someone being smelly?

Saw a rumor Pato was coming back to Milan to play for Inter instead. That'd be pretty interesting. You do have to feel for guys like him (and Stuart Holden, poor dude) who just get perpetually injured. My fear is this is Aguero's future...

Read a good Independent article on Pato's career and how it's gone so wrong.

Seems that over-building his muscles has caused major problems that fuck his legs whenever he breaks into a sprint.

That and fucking Barbara Berlusconi.

EmiPrime

I really hope he writes one. Would be very interesting.

I think everyone would want to know whether it was his decision to not spend or if the club wouldn't let him because of the stadium. Doubt he would put the blame on the club.

I suspect he may have done or said something really stupid in training to anger Arsene.

Zabojnik

Didn't he have an injury free year (two years?) in Brazil? He was just shit, apparently, no excuses. I honestly don't understand. I guess he's happy making a lot of money and not giving a shit about competing at the highest level, with all the stress that that brings. I don't blame him, tbf.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Iturbe, Morata, now Evra. There is a rift forming between us, Yurt. Only Wilbur cosplaying as Tim Schafer can fill it.

Zabo

I know

that you know

deep deep down inside your Triglav layers

that Iturbe, Morata and Evra are all not good enough, and not a big step up in any way shape or form

I'd resign on the spot if I were Conte, he's wasting his time with us. I feel sorry for him, and for Pirlo, Buffon, Vidal, Pogba and Marchisio.

we should just set them all free. Open the cage

Lightning

Banned
What do we want Griezmann for? Sanchez come to Arsenal!

Spurs sold Bale we signed Mesut Özil

Liverpool sold Suarez we signed Alexis Sanchez

That has the perfect ring to it.

It's incredible how many times Aguero gets injured a year, maybe you should stop sending him to the Arsenal Medical Centre for treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom