• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

I'm so angry right now.

Playing FIFA.

The ball comes into my direction. I press triangle to move Neuer, so that he can just catch the slow ball. Nobody from the other team in sight. What does he do???

He falls to the ground and punches the ball out of the penalty box.

Ronaldo comes up, makes a cross and Benzema scores.

I'm done.

I just want PES 2015 to arrive.

The one where the keeper will literally go down to his knees and huddle over the ball when there isn't a soul around fucking kills me.

Blablurn

The guy started a kickstarter to MAKE POTATO SALAD. PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY GIVING HIM THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.

Making the best out of peoples stupidity is the best way to succeed in todays world.

The one where the keeper will literally go down to his knees and huddle over the ball when there isn't a soul around fucking kills me.

Yep. Exactly.

I'm so angry right now.

I would like to delete someone from my PSN list.

lol

wedward

The official shirt unveiling is on Thursday. Wouldn't be surprised if him and Debuchy were announced at that.

Doubt it. Just seems very un-Arsenal.

They have probably been planning this unveiling for months. Not going to change it last minute to unveil a signing.

New signings will be announced on the website.

omgkitty

Doubt it. Just seems very un-Arsenal.

They have probably been planning this unveiling for months. Not going to change it last minute to unveil a signing.

New signings will be announced on the website.

We're just kinda boring with announcing signings. They used to take players to the stadium and take pictures:

zp_BERGKAMP_RIOCH_950620_1_2045.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
This makes me wanna sell my PS4 and stop with gaming. I'm done.

Your club is broken on the pc, switch to there, you cant tackle Robben or Ribery, they jsut get up and roll through you. I actually think its glitching.

kharma45

I'm so angry right now.

Playing FIFA.

The ball comes into my direction. I press triangle to move Neuer, so that he can just catch the slow ball. Nobody from the other team in sight. What does he do???

He falls to the ground and punches the ball out of the penalty box.

Ronaldo comes up, makes a cross and Benzema scores.

I'm done.

I just want PES 2015 to arrive.

It's just a game.

kharma45

Thats the problem. It's my only game on PS4 right now. If you include those random indie piece of shit nobody cares about but everyone is trying to make a big thing out of it lol. Towerfall pls.

I'm glad I didn't buy a PS4 at launch. Next year it might have a few games worth playing.

FootballFan

I bought a Sony TV (KDL-55W828 to be precise). Sony are running a promotion in Italy and you can win a PS4, which I did. :D I think Sony UK are doing a similar thing.

Have a similar promotion here too, but you don't win it, you just get it.

Buy Bravia that is 55inch or more and you get a ps4 free.

Woohoo Zab!!

If there are few really great games in 2015 I think we should just start a book club or something

This year is drier than the Sahara though, i'll give you that. A few exceptions granted.

I'm fairly satisfied with mostly indie games on pc (+some adventure games like broken age, the wolf among us...) and some rpg's that I never got to play, on Vita. Nothing on PS4 or Xbone excites me, only thing I really want to play is the better fifa version, which is coming to pc anyway now in a few months. Give me the last guardian, pls.

Or lets just start that book club.

Barzul

Titi Camara ‏@TitiCamara22 1h
When I left Liverpool not many people thought I could have been replaced. Liverpool will survive without Suarez

Please tell me I'm not dc'ing. #Dead

Zabojnik

I'm trying to convince Zabo to sell his free PS4

I need a blu-ray player. I want the PS4 Media Server. I need to fill the empty spot in my new AV cabinet / soul. I want to play Infamous. I want to play MGS: GZ. I want to play PES2015 (fuck Fifa) with my buddies using the DS4. A want a proper Netflix app. Prego capisci.

Woohoo Zab!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

Not a bad idea. Buy one late this year or early next year instead.

What's the point, honestly? I sell it now for, say, 350€, chances are I'll be playing just as much or maybe even full price early next year. I don't really need the cash, might as well keep it and enjoy the games I mentioned above plus some PS+/indie ones on my new TV.

Hixx

I need a blu-ray player. I want the PS4 Media Server. I need to fill the empty spot in my new AV cabinet / soul. I want to play Infamous. I want to play MGS: GZ. I want to play PES2015 (fuck Fifa) with my buddies using the DS4. A want a proper Netflix app. Prego capisci.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

You may want to sit down while I tell you this...

Arnie

I think i'm the only person who hates london.

I thought I hated it before I moved here and got settled.

Now I just don't know why you'd live anywhere else, especially at such an age (I'm 22).

You get one shot at life, don't spend it under a rock.

Zabojnik

You may want to sit down while I tell you this...

I already know that the Xbox One is a shit console.
Yeah, I know, no DLNA support yet, but it's coming soon-ish, I reckon. Almost every aparatus I have connected to the receiver (including the receiver) supports DLNA anyway, so, yeah.)

Hixx

Nope. Been on a few occasions for varying degrees of time and every time I've been chuffed to get out of there. City life just isn't for me, much prefer the quiet of a small town or village.

Blablurn

I already know that the Xbox One is a shit console.
Yeah, I know, no DLNA support yet, but it's coming soon-ish, I reckon. Almost every aparatus I have connected to the receiver (including the receiver) supports DLNA anyway, so, yeah.)
You sound like the most modern person in Slovenia lol

Honey Bunny

Wot. Every 'im a foreigner going to visit London' post on the internet is infested by people who swear their little rock up north is better. I always wonder how many are actually conned into cancelling their London trip, lol.

Arnie

This attitude that Londoners have is part of the reason people hate London.

I've lived in Northern cities like Preston, Liverpool, Manchester and Sheffield for 21 years of my 22 on this Earth.

Prior to moving here I believed I'd hate it. I didn't enjoy living here for at least four months.

This 'attitude that Londoners have' is not what you think it is. And if you dislike somewhere because those living there are enjoying themselves then it says more about you than those you're judging.

L1NETT

Much as I hate to say it, Leeds is growing and quickly becoming a more focal northern city. If I got the chance I'd much rather move up North and commute into Leeds than do the same in London

If all the funding and the like didn't get pumped into London it wouldn't be such a honeypot. And London is the be all and end all frankly just isn't true

Part of it is probably because I've spent most of my life in and around North London and I fucking hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom