• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
All that means is you're selling Hummels to us.

I'm sorry.

Edit - WILBURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

We share a dream baby.

You're not one of those over protective brothers, from the sister thread on GAF a few days ago are you?

Don't tell him Wilbur, you could be in trouble.

You probably shafted dc's brother in Manchester

if only we knew who it was

What happened with Hiroshawn's Indiana Jones thread?

I had to sleep.

It was killing me.

Fuck that reminds me I have to go catch up. Last thing I remember was someone saying he was a troll, and me saying that the more he posts the more I think it's genuine

FootballFan

Leave us alone scum! It's not my fault!

I hope you guys get on that TLoU multiplayer at the end of the month on PS4.

With so many shooters over the last generation homogenizing into a similar mix of bang, bang aim assist respawning, Naughty Dog has really delivered a competitive online game that sets itself apart.

Yes gqman!!

Can't wait.

bobito

Banned
At the festival in a tent and behind the big tesco near the festival
frU10tR.png

Love fest, been 5 times.

May mate had sex there with some girl once without a condom. Never seen a man so scared in my life

Meier

When my gf saw me playing FIFA for the first time she was a little shocked. I get so angry about this game.

She clearly isn't a GAFfer. We know you do. It fucking cracks me up. I get so annoyed at FIFA too.. my wife will just hear me yelling from the other room when we play clubs. She was shocked when I told her we won sometimes because I really never make any noise other than when something bad happens. Usually it's just "good ball, nice!" or something if we've scored.

Here's Fernando's kit.. surprisingly it will be F. Reges apparently:

In other big transfer news, Rhaknar pointed out above that Jan Oblak is off to Atletico. Apparently they've activated his release clause which was shockingly low for his talent and age (€16m). A real bargain.

I'm surprised Nike isn't trying their hardest to beat Adidas.

Adidas: Real Madrid, Juve (starting in 2015/16), Milan, Bayern and almost every Bundesliga top club, Benfica, Chelsea, United, Valencia, Lyon & Marseille
Warrior: Liverpool, Porto, Sevilla
Puma: Arsenal, Dortmund,
Nike: Barca, City, PSG, Monaco, Inter. Atletico, Roma

In the last 2 years, Nike have lost Arsenal, Porto, Juve, and United? Apart from Spain and lolFrance, Adidas have kits on lock.

The hell are you doing Nike?

Also, Yohji Yamamoto designed Real Madrid's 3rd kit? Whoa.

I hope Woody knows what he's doing.

He must be driving one hell of a bargain if Nike have called it.

But I think Adidas have been ahead in this race for a long time. I don't think the deal will be worth as much as the quoted figures though. Not being in the CL whilst we sign is going to have an impact.

Damnit he would have been good for Arsenal. How many CB's do you need???

We don't need him. Maybe we'll turn him into a worldclass DM, just because Klopp can.

Clearly Klopp is inspired by Löw's system of playing 4CBs.

Clearly, Klopp isn't a shit coach and actually knows how to develop amazing fullbacks. And not just shit on the fullbacks he has and bench them for even shitter CBs playing there.

Hixx

"Everyone's on Google
now we're being watched by Google"

What a weird change. I mean, the original lyric is... wank but are you kidding me?

Middlesborough the grimmest city i've been to

Was like I accidentally walked onto the set of The Road

Jesus fuck

Middlesbrough is really fucking weird. It has a decent modern centre but like 30 seconds walk away it's like a leftover set from Life on Mars.

Arnie

Has anyone else had the "oh god I'm going to be a Dad" scare after having sex without a condom with a one night stand? Fucking awful

That's fine.

No but on multiple occasions I've been caught short without a condom and basically - post-alchohol - tried to convince the girl that we should just give it a crack without.

Luckily I have a miraculous gift for pulling smart birds.

One day I'm going to pull a fucking mutant and turn her into a human egg.

Did you leave straight after the sex because you had your mates keys, didn't catch her name/number then have a random freak out about the unprotected sex nights later?

I couldn't remember what she looked like (I was hammered), so I had a look down the photos uploaded by the club on facebook hoping it would trigger my mind. It did. I messaged her basically saying if she was as drunk as I was, she might not remember we did it unprotected and if that was the case she'd need to get emergency contraception.

Fairly fucked up. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE.

I messaged the wrong girl on Facebook :l

LTWheels

Love living around London. There is so much variety, so much to see and do with everything being in short travelling distance. Heck this weekend I ended up in a boat ride down the river, rounded off with a trip to London Zoo.

The idea of London being an unfriendly and anti-social place is really a myth. It's just that people are in a rush to get to work in the morning. Especially when you consider the very large population living so close together. Outside of the morning/evening commute. It's no less friendly that living in a northern city.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did you leave straight after the sex because you had your mates keys, didn't catch her name/number then have a random freak out about the unprotected sex nights later?

I couldn't remember what she looked like (I was hammered), so I had a look down the photos uploaded by the club on facebook hoping it would trigger my mind. It did. I messaged her basically saying if she was as drunk as I was, she might not remember we did it unprotected and if that was the case she'd need to get emergency contraception.

Fairly fucked up. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE.

I messaged the wrong girl on Facebook :l

she called me 3 weeks later telling me she's late.

this shit happened to me twice. Now I'm always wearing a condom even with my girlfriend

Feorax

Markovic to be completed in the next 48 hours according to James Pearce from the Echo.

Not bad considering the links only resurfaced about 10 days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom