• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

What's this I'm hearing about Fallout 4..

Where are you exactly?

I actually liked Dead Space 1, it was derivative and the backtracking fucking sucked but..I dunno...it scratched an itch, I suppose.

DS2 was an action game with nice action oriented set pieces ;/

On the lava level, just beat the Dragon boss thing right after the annoying fat demon. Looked it up yesterday, got one more boss to beat on lava world then some tomb world, then final boss. Didn't look at the details too much so may be more. I have had to look up a fair few things, I have nooo idea how players could guess these things.

Been enjoying it, find the general enemies pretty easy but the bosses more frustrating than demons. King Artorious was a bitch, kept getting him down to no health then getting one shot killed. I thought it was a berserk mode, didn't realize that pause he does was powering up his attack until looking it up afterwards. Got lucky by deciding to hit him with arrows when he ran off. Disrupted his power up and suddenly became so much easier.

Also way more area dying I think, getting knocked off ledges and such.

Slizz - I was the same, had demons from ps plus for ages but decided to give it another shot. FootyGAF like Yurt helped me out a lot, game expects you to somehow know what's going on. There's subtle and then there is vacuous. Once you know how it all works everything else falls into place and turns into a very good RPG games.

phaze

^ You're fairly close till the end. Should be relatively smooth sailing too.

If Diaby makes it through an actual preseason, I for one will be amazed. It'd be an event on the scale of seeing Halley's comet. Twice.

So he's fit now ? I give it until October. Poor guy should just give it a rest and conserve his legs. If it goes on like this he's not going to be able to walk in his forties.

Slizz - I was the same, had demons from ps plus for ages but decided to give it another shot. FootyGAF like Yurt helped me out a lot, game expects you to somehow know what's going on. There's subtle and then there is vacuous. Once you know how it all works everything else falls into place and turns into a very good RPG games.

The worse thing about the game was that it was begging for you to read a guide. How the fuck are you meant to know otherwise to
kill Yurt and save the NPCs

pulga

Banned
theres no pausing in dark souls? what about pressing the XMB button does that pause it? as i'm pretty sure the XMB button does pause any game on PS4, pausing in Bloudbourne confirmed?

yeah man its nuts

someone ring the doorbell? someone else better be there to pick it up
want a sandwich? this is what elsk feels like
need to take a shit? wear a diaper

SMH

kharma45

@clivesainsbury 3m

Vidal deal agreed. 50m + Nani

Edit: just checked and it's actually craig

God dammit

@craigsainsbury

Looks like #Juventus are now front runners to sign Sanchez as he prefers life in Turin over London. Interesting. #AFC

Doesn't say deal agreed, rather that United "have submitted a Cash + Nani bid for Vidal.. Cash is supposedly around £40-50m."

Be interesting for sure. We give Juve a big injection of funds to sign Sanchez. All coming up Moyes.

Fox318

BsA6MSAIQAAT3ux.png:large

Should have gone with the Vauxhall kit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nice vid on twitter Bla. So many great songs :)

-

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 43min

BOOM! BREAKING NEWS: in 5 mins

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 4min
i cant belive my eye. Vidal to United. 30 million+Evra+Nani+ life time supply of some chinese food sponsored by United

yeah man its nuts

someone ring the doorbell? someone else better be there to pick it up
want a sandwich? this is what elsk feels like
need to take a shit? wear a diaper

SMH
Not sure if you're serious or not but I never had that issue. Just clear any enemies in site and you'll be fine.

-

i cant belive my eye. Vidal to United. 30 million+Evra+Nani+ life time supply of some chinese food sponsored by United

We all know this is fake because you've been blocked by Tancredi.

L1NETT

Doesn't say deal agreed, rather that United "have submitted a Cash + Nani bid for Vidal.. Cash is supposedly around £40-50m."

Be interesting for sure. We give Juve a big injection of funds to sign Sanchez. All coming up Moyes.

I tried to make something up and got his bloody name wrong

It says agreed because I just made it up

But I failed at it

Sorry :/

who the fuck is clive sainsburys

My got to transfer source

Gets all the hottest tips. Double nectar points if it turns out to be true

Blablurn

-

im going through all the years right now. so much stuff i forgot <3

Bumhead

Banned
Imagine the bantz at hillsborough.

ROGER, ROGER ROGER, ROGER ROGER, ROGER, ROGER JOHNSON

ANDY, ANDY ANDY...

Well we had Jermaine, Reda and Roger at a point last season.. we are currently way below our Johnson quota.

It's Sam Hutchinson, not Chris. :p

I wish him nothing but the best. It's been tough on him.

Sam. Fucking hell!

But yeah he's class. Said when we played him at centre mid on his debut it was the first time he'd ever played there and yet looked like he'd be doing it all his life. Plays every game like it's his last, which I guess is a byproduct of his injuries meaning it actually could be. If we can get 23 out of 46 games a season out of him for the next 2 years we will have one hell of a player.

Wilbur

Banned
Not sure if you're serious or not but I never had that issue. Just clear any enemies in site and you'll be fine.

I just think it's funny that if I'm in the middle of clearing enemies and I'm the only one in the house and someone knocks on the door, my options are to scream HOLD ON I'M DEFILING A GHOUL or to die and come back at a checkpoint before retrieving all the souls I lost and being a ghost or something

where's the compromise bae? How much would it cost for the developers to add a pause button? 60m?

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I think it's probably tripe, can't see West Ham getting him.

i imagine every west ham talk involves at least a dozen mentions of the olympic stadium. every dyed in the wool hammer i talk to sees it as some willy wonker golden ticket to becoming a contender.

pulga

Banned
I just think it's funny that if I'm in the middle of clearing enemies and I'm the only one in the house and someone knocks on the door, my options are to scream HOLD ON I'M DEFILING A GHOUL or to die and come back at a checkpoint before retrieving all the souls I lost and being a ghost or something

where's the compromise bae? How much would it cost for the developers to add a pause button? 60m?

i bet you could offer the publishers 100m and just go over the developers head

A nice compromise would be to allow you to pause while playing offline. The games might already have this (not sure, haven't played in so long). You can file me under the "don't really give a shit" category, I've never ran into a situation that was dire and required me to pause the game. :p

The goons who claim the game is hardcore because you can't pause are full of shit though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
apparently the talks with United finished two weeks ago. It's all about Sanchez now.

But who knows right? Anything can happen ;) I think we'll know for sure tomorrow morning.

They'll meet in Milano not Torino.

Marc

The worse thing about the game was that it was begging for you to read a guide. How the fuck are you meant to know otherwise to
kill Yurt and save the NPCs

To be fair,
I wanted his cool armour so ended up killing him as soon as he got out. Damn Yurts, such a sneaky bunch.
. :D

Wilbur

Banned
apparently the talks with United finished two weeks ago. It's all about Sanchez now.

But who knows right? Anything can happen ;) I think we'll know for sure tomorrow morning.

They'll meet in Milano not Torino.

I can envisage a scenario where Juventus accept a big bid from us and then Vidal turns it down to stay, FM style

All because we wanted to get rid of his match highest earner clause

To be fair,
I wanted his cool armour so ended up killing him as soon as he got out. Damn Yurts, such a sneaky bunch.
. :D

Haha, He sure was sneaky. I thought he seemed nice, but I accidently
knocked him to his death and thought fuck I hope he wasn't important and read the guide about him.
otherwise I was gonna let him live.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
how dare you guys

yurt.jpg

i bet you could offer the publishers 100m and just go over the developers head
possibly your best post ever.
Yurt stays squashing them Vidal dreams with swiftness
:lol I'm just saying it like it is. I don't know if we still consider him indispensable/untouchable. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

FWIW, I'd sell him if it means getting Sanchez and Pogba stays for a few more seasons. But both are unlikely. And seeing Vidal in red, it could be worse, right?

He's following every single Madrid player ffs, but NO ONE is reporting that I see? :lol

how dare you guys

yurt.jpg

possibly your best post ever.

:lol I'm just saying it like it is. I don't know if we still consider him indispensable/untouchable. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

FWIW, I'd sell him if it means getting Sanchez and Pogba stays for a few more seasons. But both are unlikely. And seeing Vidal in red, it could be worse, right?

He's following every single Madrid player ffs, but one is reporting that I see? :lol

What is happening tomorrow????

"Try and picture the scene. Your wife smiling at you, or your husband hugging you. A friend you can count on, a dinner in a special place. Imagine music, art. Imagine the best goal Inter have ever scored, the game that gave you the biggest thrill. Imagine it. The best ever. Now that those sounds, tastes and colours are dancing in your head, now that you're thinking about the best thing ever, think of it in terms of the Nerazzurri. In terms of Inter. The team that makes your heart beat faster.

A picture is gradually filling your mind, right? First a few simple lines, then circles come together and finally a star. It is starting to take shape. "It" is our new logo, now part of our team. Our "corporate identity" to use the appropriate jargon. An image which will be used everywhere: in our communications, on the team bus, at the academy. One voice for a special team. A team that will be Milanese and international. Fair and surprising. It will be legendary just as it always has been. Imagine it. Then look at the new logo. You'll notice they're much the same."

logos.jpg

why

King_Moc

Banned
Destiny expansions being announced before the damn game is even out.

Think I will give this one a miss.

But it's a (partial) MMO. It'll need a bunch of expansions. That doesn't mean you aren't getting equivalent to a full game at first purchase. It'll likely have more content than 90% of games out there at launch.

The issue with destiny is how well they can continue to support it with new content once everybody that wants it has bought it, since there's no subscription fee.

I'll play it for a bit, but will stick with Realm Reborn as my MMO of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom