• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YURT YURT YURT

BnWRE3eCMAEQiBJ.jpg:large
GET. THE. FUCK. IN.

Evra and Vidic :lol they'll get relegated at this point

Anyway, even if we end up wasting some change money on him, Conte will bench him after one training session.

Like Elia and Krasic

Zabojnik

My IBS is playing up and I just had a milkshake (dairy) I'm so fucked.

At least you're not like that guy who thought he was allergic to EVERYTHING for 20 years, only to find out that he was allergic to the testing strip or whatever it is they use to test for allergies.

pulga

Banned
"Try and picture the scene. Your wife smiling at you, or your husband hugging you. A friend you can count on, a dinner in a special place. Imagine music, art. Imagine the best goal Inter have ever scored, the game that gave you the biggest thrill. Imagine it. The best ever. Now that those sounds, tastes and colours are dancing in your head, now that you're thinking about the best thing ever, think of it in terms of the Nerazzurri. In terms of Inter. The team that makes your heart beat faster.

A picture is gradually filling your mind, right? First a few simple lines, then circles come together and finally a star. It is starting to take shape. "It" is our new logo, now part of our team. Our "corporate identity" to use the appropriate jargon. An image which will be used everywhere: in our communications, on the team bus, at the academy. One voice for a special team. A team that will be Milanese and international. Fair and surprising. It will be legendary just as it always has been. Imagine it. Then look at the new logo. You'll notice they're much the same."

logos.jpg

why

no point in trying to compete in 'who has the most stars dick measuring contest' innit

omgkitty

What do you do?

I work at a Helpdesk for a bunch of hospitals. I take like 50 calls a day just troubleshooting peoples computer problems remotely. Some words of advice: people who work in hospitals are fucking idiots. I wouldn't trust any of those people with my life. Most doctors and nurses aren't even smart enough to reset their own passwords.

I work at a Helpdesk for a bunch of hospitals. I take like 50 calls a day just troubleshooting peoples computer problems remotely. Some words of advice: people who work in hospitals are fucking idiots. I wouldn't trust any of those people with my life. Most doctors and nurses aren't even smart enough to reset their own passwords.

I can testify to the fact that people are fucking idiot wherever you work.

Blablurn

Thanks Will!

dat generation gap. they can do one thing and thats enough. but once somebody has problems with computers they freak out lol.

omgkitty

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 29m

Convinced Alexis will be an Arsenal player very soon. He wants 2 play 4 Wenger. And the transfer fee won't be huge. Sound business by AFC

Come on get in there!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't even like Pogba so much, but the thought of United GAF being reminded they let him go, every week there's football, is making me semi hard.

and Chelsea could fund Juves money for Sanchez to fuck over Arsenal too, what a time to be alive.
See Wooden, THIS is why I love you. You're so evil
SSSSSHHHHH!
ANGRY-Celtic-girl.gif.
Come on get in there!
"He wants to play 4 Wenger" made me laugh. Doubt that was one of the reasons tbh.

omgkitty

"He wants to play 4 Wenger" made me laugh. Doubt that was one of the reasons tbh.

I don't see that being that weird. I mean it does sound like standard bullshit a player would say when he signed, but I don't think it's that far fetched. Doubt it's his main reason or anything.

Zabojnik

Like Sanchez could go anywhere else. Juve are out, Alexis doesn't want to go to Liverpool for some reason. He's going to Arsenal as sure as I'm about to take a very satisfying shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom