• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

10525940_940876125929079_6364825957776915827_n.jpg

Marc

Don't ever play 1.

But it's by far the best one.

FF, you can describe anything in a banal manner like that. Dead Space 1 has an amazing atmosphere, creature design, level design, sounds are great, brilliant pacing, story is decent and the setting is a classic.

Love that game, dead space 2 however can go suck a fuck.

I think ps plus has dead space 3, it's free but meh.

Still playing Dark Souls, it seems like a way longer game to me than demons. Think I am bearish the end, spend half the time not knowing where to go.

Playing with my new Xperia has made my Ps4 feel cheap. the xperia usb cable feels like a premium product while the playstation ones are cheap as fuck. I am not happy Sony.

Feorax

I find it incredible that the West Ham chairman's son is quite easily able to leak and report all of their transfer business on twitter, just because he feels like it.

Manager

Surely there has to be one big marquee signing this year?

Chairman already said before the FFP ban that there won't be any big signings this summer. The only free spot in Pellegrini's "two men per position" system is CB.

Obviously, still a lot of talks of Yaya and Negredo wanting out, that will change things.

Benatia is better and would be cheaper.

Apparently they both cost ~£30m, according to a lot of sources. Benatia is four years older as well.

A lot of City fans wants Benatia since he really wants to come here, Mangala has Mendez as agent and talks about Chelsea already.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's this I'm hearing about Fallout 4..

Still playing Dark Souls, it seems like a way longer game to me than demons. Think I am bearish the end, spend half the time not knowing where to go.
Where are you exactly?

I actually liked Dead Space 1, it was derivative and the backtracking fucking sucked but..I dunno...it scratched an itch, I suppose.

DS2 was an action game with nice action oriented set pieces ;/

theres no pausing in dark souls? what about pressing the XMB button does that pause it? as i'm pretty sure the XMB button does pause any game on PS4, pausing in Bloudbourne confirmed?

Bumhead

Banned
Our transfer activity seems to have gone nuts over last 24 hours.

Kieran Westwood signed from Sunderland, Chris Kirkland renewed on a 1 year deal (probably gives us strongest Goalkeeping options outside the Prem) and we've just signed Chris Hutchinson on a 2 year contract from Chelsea. I love that guy. He's absolutely quality. Probably only injuries that's kept him from breaking through at Chelsea by all accounts.

Also linked with Roger and Andy Johnson. I'd take or leave Andy but Roger was brilliant for us last year. Starting to put a decent spine of a squad together.

Slizz

I got Dark Souls or Demon Souls whichever was first for free on XBL Games with Gold.

No pausing whatsoever, not even hitting the XB button.

Took me forever to kill the very first weird hobo skeleton whatever the fuck it was because I was doing it wrong. Haven't touched it since.

Feorax

Some rumours we're looking at Remy.

Would be an inspired signing. Hardly marquee, but absolutely perfect given our current predicament.

Although Remy and Sturridge would need to be toned down for FIFA 15, otherwise we'd have the most overpowered striking options in the game.

3Sixty

Kieran Westwood signed from Sunderland, Chris Kirkland renewed on a 1 year deal (probably gives us strongest Goalkeeping options outside the Prem) and we've just signed Chris Hutchinson on a 2 year contract from Chelsea. I love that guy. He's absolutely quality. Probably only injuries that's kept him from breaking through at Chelsea by all accounts.

Also linked with Roger and Andy Johnson. I'd take or leave Andy but Roger was brilliant for us last year. Starting to put a decent spine of a squad together.

Imagine the bantz at hillsborough.

ROGER, ROGER ROGER, ROGER ROGER, ROGER, ROGER JOHNSON

ANDY, ANDY ANDY...

Barzul

If Diaby makes it through an actual preseason, I for one will be amazed. It'd be an event on the scale of seeing Halley's comet. Twice.

GQman2121

Banned

It's Sam Hutchinson, not Chris. :p

I wish him nothing but the best. It's been tough on him.

L1NETT

@clivesainsbury 3m

Vidal deal agreed. 50m + Nani

Edit: just checked and it's actually craig

God dammit

@craigsainsbury

Looks like #Juventus are now front runners to sign Sanchez as he prefers life in Turin over London. Interesting. #AFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom