• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.
bla did you see the other video?

olIF3sF.gif

I dont even like racing games that much but I want dc

Wilbur

Banned
I really don't know how to call either semi to be honest.

Brazil have their two best players missing, but Gustavo is back and it might just suit them because for the first time in the competition (and probably one of the only times in World Cup history!), they're not favourites. This is a steelier team than before. If I had to bet on it, I'd say Brazil.

The other semi's also hard to call, but I think I'll go for Holland; a better team than Argentina, with someone in Robben that can rival Messi for individual performances so far. De Jong's a big miss, but again they won't be afraid to play on the counter.

So a Brazil - Holland final, which is actually the one I least want to see out of the four possibilities (BRA-ARG > GER - HOL > GER - ARG).

EmiPrime

Did you play the Alpha?

No, I don't know how to get a key.

But it's a (partial) MMO. It'll need a bunch of expansions. That doesn't mean you aren't getting equivalent to a full game at first purchase. It'll likely have more content than 90% of games out there at launch.

The issue with destiny is how well they can continue to support it with new content once everybody that wants it has bought it, since there's no subscription fee.

I'll play it for a bit, but will stick with Realm Reborn as my MMO of choice.

I am all for expansions, I just don't like them announcing them before they've even released the main game.

What teams do you guys usually play as on FIFA (assuming you're not playing UT)? I'm struggling to find a 4 star or lower team that's setup the way I like to play.

WJD

What teams do you guys usually play as on FIFA (assuming you're not playing UT)? I'm struggling to find a 4 star or lower team that's setup the way I like to play.

Southampton are my absolute perfect team on FIFA.

Won't fucking be in FIFA 15 though will they

Wilbur

Banned

Roma were 4 stars at the start of the year and I love playing with them, but they've got a half star bump now :/

Meier

http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/kit-inter-2014-15.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://www.passionemaglie.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/inter-presentazione-kit.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Beautiful. I guess Nike is just reusing the same brick wall for their kit unveilings. I wonder what message will be on ours.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Beautiful. I guess Nike is just reusing the same brick wall for their kit unveilings. I wonder what message will be on ours.
I hope you finish outside the top 4

And I hope Jojo breaks his leg in four places in preseason

pulga

Banned
Just a heads up Bla, my internet has been dodgy for a couple of days now. A lot of crashes, seems to be ok atm though...

Willkillers connection craps out just as Bla is leading 2-1 in the 80th minute.

Bla puts the whole thread on ignore, erases himself from every social network and commits sudoku.

/PulgaITK

Southampton are my absolute perfect team on FIFA.

Won't fucking be in FIFA 15 though will they

I'll give them a go. I miss playing as PSV on 13, Mertens was boss every time.

Roma were 4 stars at the start of the year and I love playing with them, but they've got a half star bump now :/

I smashed someone with Parma yesterday, but only because Biabiany is decent, Amauri and Cassano can suck a dick.

Jarnet87

Marco Rodriguez refereeing todays game (the guy who refereed Italy vs Uruguay.). Will be interesting to see how many fouls he lets Brazil get away with. If he is strict Brazil gonna be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom