• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT24| we believe that we will win - it's just a reflex

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

ME1 is the best

3 is the worst

I have no faith in 4 or whatever it's going to be called. Bioware are more finished than David Hockoday after he loses his first game.

I'm having trouble finishing mass effect 2.

It's boring.

fly to this planet - shoot these things - new crew member - gain his/her trust - Omgg collectors shoot - you need more members.

Or am I crazy

Nope.

I played them both for the first time last year, enjoyed 1 but it ran like a dog. 2 Played better but I agree, gaining the new members got boring quickly. Never finished it. A good game obviously, but no idea how or why it is held in such high regard. ME1 was the better game IMO.

L1NETT

ME2 does have Mordin though. Character of the generation

Then they replaced his voice actor. At least his plot wrapped up well enough.

Meh, it's a good game. I'm trying to rush it on my 1st playthrough so I think that's where the 'can't be bothered to play this anymore' is coming from. I'm currently in the
collector's ship
should I carry on?

+ don't plan on playing 1 or 3. Heard 2 is best in the series

L1NETT

Nothing is better than Fallout 3.

It's called New Vegas

Fake Edit: Jack'd

Meh, it's a good game. I'm trying to rush it on my 1st playthrough so I think that's where the 'can't be bothered to play this anymore' is coming from. I'm currently in the
collector's ship
should I carry on?

+ don't plan on playing 1 or 3. Heard 2 is best in the series

ME is a series I would highly recommend to anyone playing in order. No idea why anyone would choose to do so otherwise!

So yeah, i'd probably check out now if it ain't for you :)

Apparently Sanchez is getting no.18, Debuchy is getting 2 and Gibbs is getting 3.

Arsene pls, don't you know that the no.18 is cursed? Look at the players who have worn it: cygan, Silvestre.

Although they were shite players :lol

Haze :lol

'Wah, the gaming industry is too volatile, studios are going out of business.'

Making shite like Haze means they deserved it, even if it killed Timesplitters

Suen

You're not getting a rise from me. I'm not falling for your trolling. I won't. It's not happening. Nope.

FOLKLORE IS FUCKING SHIT
m8 I collected all Folks, finished all side quests, got all cloaks and released all that karma bullshit for each folk for both characters. If there was a platinum trophy I'd have it now. I don't know why I wasted my time so much with this game but at least one of the cloak outfits is sexy as hell on the female character; everyone loves a mesh that has a sexy texture.

Rumors saying Amauri is fucking off to Saudi Arabia. Pls be true.

Suen

Apparently Sanchez is getting no.18, Debuchy is getting 2 and Gibbs is getting 3.

Arsene pls, don't you know that the no.18 is cursed? Look at the players who have worn it: cygan, Silvestre.

Although they were shite players :lol
Those two are Arse legends. The inverted Arse Legends.

m8 I collected all Folks, finished all side quests, got all cloaks and released all that karma bullshit for each folk for both characters. If there was a platinum trophy I'd have gotten it now. I don't know why I wasted my time so much with this game but at least one of the cloak outfits is sexy as hell on the female character, everyone loves a mesh that has a sexy texture.

Rumors saying Amauri is fucking off to Saudi Arabia. Pls be true.

If you're not trolling, I'm gonna hunt you down like a dog and eviscerate you with a with a pair of nail-clippers

I don't think you're on my Friend List btw, add me bruv

ME is a series I would highly recommend to anyone playing in order. No idea why anyone would choose to do so otherwise!

So yeah, i'd probably check out now if it ain't for you :)

Hmm maybe on PS Now if it's on there. Only trying to rush it because my PS4 comes Friday.

My backlog is ridiculous :(

Suen

I think we can all agree that HAZE is GOAT
Hahaha remember playing the demo with a classmate from uni. Good times.

When I was a teenager I played Thousands Arms. I tortured myself by playing through the whole game. I seriously think that game could kill Wilbrrr and Fw in less than an hour. Shame neither of them were born when PSX was released.

If you're not trolling, I'm gonna hunt you down like a dog and eviscerate you with a with a pair of nail-clippers

I don't think you're on my Friend List btw, add me bruv
Will add you today when I sign in to finish the game lol!

EmiPrime

It is why I have been scared to touch 2 and 3. Dead Space was such a great experience for me that the sequels can only detract from it.

I wish I had done the same. I was really into Dead Space when it first came out, I even watched those motion comics and the animated film. The second game soured me on the entire franchise.

As usual EA and the games industry as a whole have no restraint, everything has to be a damn trilogy.

Blablurn

Bla i will buy your PS4 and Fifa.

£260 right now.

That is like 900 euros/

i would rather give you money so you can make more out of it with ur betting skills lol

Are you unable to pay your bills, too?

its not about the money. i just keep losing :/ just 2 months ago i won every fucking game.

im angry.

You should try playing me. It can only be cathartic.

i still need to add u again :/ whats ur psn again lol

I wish I had done the same. I was really into Dead Space when it first came out, I even watched those motion comics and the animated film. The second game soured me on the entire franchise.

As usual EA and the games industry as a whole have no restraint, everything has to be a damn trilogy.

Ha, I bought the film on DVD. It's alright.

Suen

You should try playing me. It can only be cathartic.
:loooooooooool

Hitcher

photo.jpg

Pls Hitcher. Pls.

Slizz

Germany wins today right? Or does Brazil play with the spirit of Neymar and all the fans to victory?

Neymar has to keep his back immobilized, there is no way he can watch the game without moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom